HU - J-Dog

Perfect Relationship

Y/N

As you cleaned your apartment you could hear your boyfriend playing his guitar and sprouting random song lyrics. You loved to hear him play and sing, and he loved how involved you were with his main passion which was his band Hollywood Undead. However, today when you washed the dishes and listened to your boyfriend Jorel try and write a song you couldn't help but notice that he was singing about a bad relationship, of course much better than something Taylor Swift could put out.

He was singing about a relationship breaking down and two people not knowing the other. The two of you were happy or so you thought, hell the rest of the guys loved you and that should be enough for Jorel to know you were never going to leave him. Throwing the cloth down you decide to confront your boyfriend even though you didn't like disturbing him when he was in the music writing zone.

The door to the study/makeshift music room was already open. Leaning against the doorframe you see Jorel sigh loudly and stop playing though you didn't think he'd noticed your presence.

Shaking your head you walk into the room and sit down in between his legs, "you really think a relationship should be that hard Jorel?"

He puts the guitar down and wraps his arms around your waist nuzzling his face in the crook of your neck making you giggle as his breath touched the sensitive area on your throat.

"No one writes songs about the ones that come easy y/n."

Sighing, you turn your head and capture his lips taking him by surprise. After a couple of minutes of making out, you pull away and stare your boyfriend in the eyes.

"You've never written a song about our relationship have you?"

Jorel laughs loudly, "never babe because we're perfect."

He pecks your cheek before continuing to smother your face in little sweet kisses. Of course, he loved you and you didn't need to have any doubts. The guys would murder Jorel if he ever hurt you. You loved that he thought you were perfect.