Dreams Tell

After the nightmare I couldn't sleep. I was afraid i would go back there, to the dark room... to the visions. After the dreams I had a killer head ache.
I felt terrible. I tried to sleep until 3:00am. Nothing worked. I wondered if Jinx would know anything about about my dream. Instead of trying to go to sleep I went on my laptop. until Micheal woke up an hour later I searched up Percy Jackson memes.... (don't judge).

"What are you doing up?" he asked.

"Memes," I said.

"You're so weird..." he said. He sat down next to me as I turned off my laptop.

"Ugh.... I couldn't sleep," I said.

"Was it the nightmares?" he asked.

"Yeah... I actually don't know if they were nightmares or... visions..." I admitted.

"Huh?" he said.

"I know it sounds stupid right?" I said embarrassed.

"No it actually sounds logical," he said. I could tell he was thinking by his face expression, "What was it like."

"All to real..." ~I explained the nightmare to him~

He looked worried.

"So... in your dream... A girl who looks like Jinx but isn't... is hunting you down to kill you and Jinx... and The Demon Lord is ok with it?" he said totally scared.

"Yeah... Pretty much."

"What are guys talking about?" Jinx said coming in the room.

"Should we tell her?" Micheal said.

"Tell me what?" Jinx asked.

"Do you know a girl named Tiff Luck?" I asked.

"Why???" Jinx asked.

~i explained the whole nightmare to her in detail~

"No no no no! This is bad, REALLY Bad!" she said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Well from what you said... since you being half-demon you have visions like any other demon.... And this was one of them..." She said.

I was to stunned to move... First Lira wanted to kill me and now Tiff Luck... Great....