a... DANCE!

I walked in the school building to see a sign that read "School Dance Tonight".

Micheal walked up to me and gave me a rose, "Will you go to the dance with me, Amive Bloodrose Raven?"

I heard a bunch of awwwwws and, Bloodrose wtf!?

"YES!" I yelled hugging him.

~Time Skip Cause I Can~

Jinx walked in the building with Malikah looking at the sign.

I grabbed her arm and pulled her aside.

"Wtf!" she yelled.

"We are gonna get ready for the dance," I yelled.

I took her to Alex's car and we headed to buy outfits for the dance.

"Do we have to wear dresses?" me and Jinx complained.

"YES!" Alex yelled.

We chose our dresses:

Me:

Alex:

Alex:

Jinx:

Jinx:

We all walked in the dance room

We all walked in the dance room. I was greeted by Micheal asking me to dance obviously I said yes. I looked to my right seeing Alex and Gray making out. And to my left I saw Jinx and Malikah kissing and Hailey Perry and her crew. (They were obviously mad).

Hailey walked up to me and Micheal and said, "Amive get your friend off my BFF's crush! NOW!"

"Hell no!" I said, "Malikah and Jinx are dating. Tell your friend to face reality."

She walked away pissed.

"Wow... you got guts," Micheal said.

"She has no smarts," I said laughing.

Micheal kissed my forehead. Then I saw Hailey Perry punching Jinx.

"OH HELL NO!" I yelled running up to Hailey.

Many people tried to stop me. None succeeded.

I grabbed Hailey by the hair and said, "If you hurt my friend one more FUCKING TIME I WILL END YOU!" I yelled.

Jinx took this chance and punched Hailey in the face.

"Now... go back to your friends and leave mine alone," I said giving her a death glare.

She laughed and said, "You two are monsters. You have demons in your blood. I'm surprised anyone could love you..."

A tear rolled down my cheek. Jinx noticed and teleported us somewhere else.

(Vote if you think Hailey Perry is a bitch)