Worries

When I had explained what happened Jinx she... took me to her dimension. (read IamInUndertale's version of the story).

It had been two days since we'd been there. I was scared. Confused. And silent. I didn't talk a lot since then. Micheal kept asking if I was ok. I always changed the subject.

It was night and this time I WANTED to go there find more information. I closed my eyes and faded into darkness.

I finally could see. I was in a dark room. And there was a door. It opened and a light shone through, it was inviting me. I ran to it.
In the room I saw Tuff Luck (that's her actual name.... Auto-correct!) talking to someone else... He also looked like Jinx. But I suddenly realized they could be related. Then something weird happened, a man came into the room, he looked familiar... But didn't at the same time.

"Brother I have a question," The Demon Lord said to the man, his brother.

"Yes?"

"Do you know a girl. An angelic-demonic being? Amive?" The demon Lord asked, more seriously.

"No why?" he said.

"Oh you should though," The Demon Lord was now smiling, "She's been having visions. GUARDS NOW!"

Then all of a sudden I was pulled through the door and was forced to sit on my knees.

"Oh-no...." was all the man managed to say.

"Now do you know her?" The Demon Lord asked again.

"Do you brother?"

"Yes. I do," he said.

The man looked at me, "I am so sorry," he said while a tear strolled down his face.

"What are you sorry for? I don't know you!" I yelled, "What did you do!?!"

He frowned, "I brought  you to this world Amive. I am your father."

I sat there silent.

"Good now... Guards KILL her!" The Demon Lord commanded.

"NO!" my father pushed me through the door and I escaped. But he couldn't. I watched a The Demon Lord killed him. A tear steamed down my cheek as I woke up.

Gasping for air as I woke up I cried.

"What is it? Another vision?" Micheal asked.

All I could do was nod.

"What happened this time?" Jinx asked coming in the room.

"Nothing to help us survive," I said, "Just makes me weaker."

"WHAT HAPPENED!" Jinx asked more worried.

I told her and Micheal everything. More and more tears coming every word I said.