What had to be done....

Today I woke up in my room... alone. I went to the living room.

"Micheal?" I said.

No reply...

I looked around finding his phone.... Why would his phone be here??? Then the phone rang...

I quickly picked it up, "Hello?"

"Ummm, why is a girl answering Michael's phone???" A high pitched voice said. It was a girl...

"Uh... This is Michael's girlfriend??? Who's this?" I asked confused.

"Uh... No you aren't... I'm Michael's girlfriend," she yelled.

My heart sank.... Michael was cheating on me..... I hung up on the girl. A tear slid down my face as I went to my room and cried.

~Time Skip~

I was in my room packing my things when Michael came in.

"Hey Amive. What are you doing?" he asked.

"Packing. Why do you care?" I said.

"Why would you be packing???" he asked, "I thought you liked living here?"

"I did. Then I realized my boyfriend's been cheating on me!" I yelled as tears rolled down my cheeks, "Micheal we're over."

I walked out the door before he could say anything.

I ran down the street crying. I was going to go see if Jinx would let me live with her.

Then I accidently bumped into someone, "Sorry..."

"No- Are you ok?" he asked...

(I'm to lazy to say what he looked like in detail so):

I wiped my tears with my sleeve, "Yeah, I'm.... fine."

"Are you sure?" he asked.

All I did was shake my head. He came up and hugged me as tears on my face came like a dam bursting right than and there.

 He came up and hugged me as tears on my face came like a dam bursting right than and there

Micheal had followed me and saw me- us... Idk...

"Hey! Let go off her!" Michael yelled.

I wasn't sad anymore I was MAD!

"Who are you?" the boy said.

"I'm her boyfriend! So get the FUCK away from her!" Michael yelled.

I let go of the stranger, "YOU HAVE ALOT OF NERVE SAYING THAT! YOU FUKING CHEATED ON ME YOU ASSHOLE!"

Michael looked at me hurt. All I could do was cry. The stranger put an arm around me, "Are you... ok?"

I released from his grip and walked over to Michael an whispered in his ear, "If you come near me ever again I will personally break all of your fingers, one by one. Now go away before I get REALLY mad."

After I walked away Michael turned around and ran.

I walked up to the stranger, "Thanks for... making me feel better..."

"Hey do you want to spend the night at my place? I mean if you don't have anywhere to go that is...." he said blushing.

"I'm Amive," I said.

"Leo. So wanna stay?" he asked.

"Sure..." I said and he led me to his home and showed me to a spare room where I fell asleep for the night.

(So..... In real life my bf didn't cheat on me.....)