A/N

Bet you got a little exited did you when you saw I updated? Sorry. It's just me, running my mouth.

So. I'm unpublishing the book, to get rid of some MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAJOR
Plot holes... more recent A/N the new chapters are up and I'm updating.

What plot holes? Well... you'll just have to read the new version to figure out why.

I suggest that you re-read the book because a lot of stuff is going to change. I'll be re posting a chapter after I finish editing it so no need to worry.

Also, I'm going to keep the original version in a other book so I can laugh about how stupid I was to over look a plot hole like that.

So... yeah.

I would dedicate this chapter to the AMAZING Wattpad people who have blown up my inbox (you know who you are) but then that would be lame so...
Every new chapter will be dedicated you lovely voters and commenters! Once we get up to speed, I'll Delete this chapter.

So... Bye and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR VOTING YOU MAKE MY DAY.

********MORE RECENT UPDATE******
Did ya like the new Six? I did, but I had to rewrite it because Wattpad didn't think it was good enough and deleted it. Buuuuuut I had it save to Emojis original so that's good.

Sorry if I disappointed you by updated A/N not the real story.

Next update will be the real thing! Promise.