Long time no see

Your name is Y/N you loved dancing but never liked instructors because every instructor that you've had where bossy and mean,and sometimes perverts.
After every long day at school you went home to relax,mostly to do homework and study for the finals.
After what it seemed like forever of studying you decided to get coffee,luckily you have a coffee shop near your campus.
It was 8:36 but you are good friends with the owner of the shop.

Your Prov.
"Oh hey Y/N,little late don't you think"
"He just a little"
"The usual?"
"yea"
I enter the shop to find my good friend Jin,Kim Seok Jin. He's a really good person in general,he lets me drink coffee past work hours,helps me with homework and sometimes helps me study. He's almost like a mom to me.
"Here you go"
"Thanks,just want I needed"

The doors bell rings when someone walks in the shop.
"Sorry the shop is closed"
"Oh I'm sorry the sign said you where open"
They start to walk out the door,you stop them,you recognize them...
"Sam?"
"Y/N!" She said running to you and brings you in a long awaited embrace.
"I thought I would never see you again Sam!!"
"I'm full of surprises Y/N"
We hug for a while a long while,I've missed Sam for so long,I though I would never see her again.
"After 6 or 7 years you finally show up in a coffee shop because Jin forgot to change the sign" I chucked at that statement.
"Jin? Is he your boyfriend?"
Sam gave me this 'eyyyy' look,I looked at her with a 'bruh' face.
I Forgot I never introduced Jin to Sam and vise versa.
"Jin this is Sam my childhood best friend"
"Sam this is Jin my best friend,but he's more like a mom figure"
I Introduce Sam to Jin and Jin to Sam.
"Nice to meet cha Jin"
"Nice to meet you two"

We sit at a table while Jin is making coffee he offered Sam.
Sam and I being to chat about the things that has happened these past years.
"So what have you been doing Sam?"
"College,Art and dancing,speaking of witch did u find a dance instructor that you kind off liked?"
"No,but can you introduce me to your instructor?"
Sam's eyes grow with happiness
"That's a great idea!! You'll love the instructors there very friendly! And after a couple of times they being to seem like family"
InstructorS,there,they.
"There's more then one?"
"Mmm,yea there like three"
"May I know there names?"
"Oh,Jungkook,Jimin and Hoseok. And sometimes some of they're friends come over,but they feel like family after a while"
Jungkook,Jimin and Hoseok.
Hopefully there like Sam explains them to be.
"Oh I know those guys!"
Jin comes back,hands Sam her coffee and sits next to me.
"You know them?"
"Yea there supper good friends of mine"
"Why haven't you told me that there can Dance and give out lessons!"
I've known Jin for 2 years now and not one has he mentioned them,knowing I love dancing.
"I didn't know they became dance instructors,I haven't seen them in 3 years sense I moved"
Sam's phone rings,it's her parents.
"Well I need to go,nice seeing you again Y/N and nice meeting you Jin.
Classes are every Friday at 4pm.
Don't miss them!"
Sam saids as waving good bye and exiting the shop.

Maybe I'll go tomorrow sense it's Friday,it'll be fun,I'll take Jin as well and he can catch up with he's friends.
I'll finally get to dance more.

How was 1 chapter good or nah let me know
-sugar