Heartbroken....Again pt.1

Thanks for all the support you've been giving this book and me!~ love you all <3

(This chapter is divided in to two parts because I wanted to change it up a little)

~~~~~~~~~~

Y/N prov.

It's been already two months since me and kookie started dating.
Everything has been perfect,except the fact that I have to go school and I can't see him as often.

But it's been wonderful,kookie is so nice and gentle and so thoughtful and ho-

"Mrs. Y/LN! (last name) I asked you a question"

My thoughts were snapped by my science teachers annoying voice.

"I-I'm sorry,can you repeat the question?"

"How can we tell which juice has more acid then the rest"

"By,um,using a indicator of acid?"

"Hmm,Correct"

I got it correct? Hell yeah

I though before going back to my own little world.
I went back to my thoughts and hope I don't get called again,biology is a guessing game for me.

Today Kookie is picking me up to hang out in he's apartment with Sam and the others;Like family game night.

God I love Fridays

Mikey accompanied me to the ground floor of my droms.
He wasnt coming to family game night because he's busy with homework.

Right has we opened the exit doors he stopped me and turned me around while pushing me back in the building

"The hell Mikey?"

"Your boyfriend,dont be obvious but look"
He said and moved hes eyes pointing outside and then back at me.

I turned my head in Kookie's direction and felt like I was going to die.
Kookie was talking to a girl but not any girl the slut of my class,hell,the Slut of the college.
She gave KooKie her number,they hugged and she kissed he's cheek before she walked away.
She is always stealing other people's boyfriends to just have sex with them

Once she got Mikey's boyfriend to fuck her,she got a gay man to fuck her. A gay man!
No one likes her,her "friends" just stay around her to get gossip and be popural.
But shes stolen her "friends" boyfriends as well.
The sluts name is Yuna; I don't know her family name because I could care less.

I made my way back to my drom room while dragging Mikey with me

Kookie started to call me and I didn't feel like answering.
I didn't want to talk to him especially talk about why he was with Yuna

I put my phone on silent and threw it on the kitchen counter
Mickey said he was going to get some ice cream and Candy so I turned on the TV to watch some Supernatural.

After a while Mikey came back with junk food

"I called Sam,she is going to bring some pizza"

"Thanks"

Mikey gave me a warm smile in return

A few minutes pass and we heard a knock at the door

"I'll get it"
I said while getting up,if its not Sam and one of my teachers and they see Mikey we'll get in trouble

I opened the door slowly only to find Sam and she was holding pizza.