unexpected date

"Hey Y/N!~"

That sweet familiar voice...

"K-k-kookie?!"

I was frozen I couldn't react correctly

Jungkook was in the door wearing a tuxedo that would make any girl,that had a crush on him,melt in a second.

He stared at me with that sweet smile that I loved

"Give us a minute"

Sam said pushing me up the stairs and in her room.
Sam started to squeal and hugging me

"OMG! Your he's date!!"
"W-what..."

I'm still in disbelief
Kookie came for me,to go on a date;with me?!

I finally process the hole situation and my face flushed red quick and I started to squeal.

Sam threw me her prom dress

"You had prom?"
"Yea,every year 3 or so months before summer we get a fancy party,it's not prom but close enough. I never go but I decided this year,and boy was it s good idea!"

The dress was a sleeveless dress with a small skirt,it was tight but not to tight.
Sam made a messy yet cute bun on my hair.
I told her not to do makeup because that will take to long,so red lipstick will do the trick.

This is the first time I can say that I look pretty and fancy at the same time.

She knew I hated heels so she gave me black flats that had a little bit of platform

"I think I nailed this"
She said with a proud face

"I look amazing,thank you Sam"
"No problemo"
She said throwing me a small purse.

"Now go have fun,text me Rose if anything happens"

She said while pushing me out the door.
I started waking down the stars and caught Jungkook staring at me

"Y-you look amazing Y/N"
He said with a cute smile,that cute smile that kills me.
And he's blushing a little,that freaking blush that sends me to my grave.

"Stay safe you too!"

Sam said while waving good bye to us.

"Why weren't you ready? And why are your eyes puffy"

He said with a worried look

"Well I've liked you for quite some time now and you kind of broke my heart today at the ice ring about that June girl and when you texted me that your date was at 6 I got even more sad"

"I'm sorry that I made you sad,I've never done this before. When I asked you the date question in the ice ring I was lowkey asking what you would like for a date,but when you asked me who I needed to make up a name"

"Oh,guess I dooped myself"
I said with a chuckle

"And that thing I texted about 6,Yea that wasn't me. I told Taehyung to write "wanna go out at 6?" I'll get him later"

That made me laugh a little.

"Oh! I forgot about these"

He reached to the back seat and grabbed a small bouquet of roses.
He handed me the roses and gave me a little kiss on the cheek.

I felt my face heat up and go bright red.

I expected the drive to the restaurant a little awkward,but it wasn't awkward,we talked about stupid stuff through out the ride.

When we got there I was surprised,it's a fancy restaurant,like a very fancy restaurant.

Jungkook got out and went to open my door.