Like a family meeting

Y/N prov.

It's Friday and I realized that Sam forgot to tell me where the dance lessons take place.
Something she'll do.
I take out my phone and call Sam hopefully she answers it's already 4:57 so I think she's in the middle of a lesson.
"Hello"
I hear a male voice and instantly know she's busy dancing.
"Um...is Sam there?"
"Oh Sam!,Yea she's here"
"May I talk to her?"
"Oh,Yea of course...."
"SAM!"
"WHAT?!"
"SOMEONE IS CALLING YOU!"
"OKAY THANK YOU KOOKIE!"
I hear Sam and Kookie? Sure it's a nickname...right? Anyways I hear them yell at each other from opposite sides of a room.
"Hello?"
"Hey Sam"
"Bish where are you! I told you it's at 4 and it's 4:58! About to be 5!"
"Bish you never told me where the freaking place Is!!"
"Oh....I didn't?"
"No...."
"Sorry,well it's next to the museum,the one of weird art"
"Okay,okay in the abandoned shop thingy"
"Yea"
"Okey thanks I'll be there in 5"
"Hurry"
I end the call with Sam.

I walk out my dorm and head to Jin's shop.
"Moooooom,come on let's go"
I said entering the shop that was gladly empty.
"Do you know where it is?"
"Yea,but it's kind of far,so we better hurry so we can catch the bus"
"I have a car you know"
"You have a car?!"
I've known Jin for 2 years and never known he has a car.....I'm amazing.
"Well you learn something new about me every day"
"Huh....cool"
"Come on its in the back of the shop"

We head to the back of the shop and see a family sized Toyota.
"It's perfect for you~"
I say with a stupid smile on my face.
"Why?"
"Because it's a family van~"
He chuckles while shaking he's head.
"Come on,where mega late"
"Yes mom~"

Half way into the drive and I ask about this kookie guy.

"Hey Jin,who's kookie?"
"Oh that's Jungkook"
"Why Kookie"
"I really don't remember who came up with it and why Kookie but no one cares really,we gave him a cute nickname to make he's personality"
"I feel like I've heard the name Jungkook.....Yea in some of my classes I hear girls talking about Jung"

I look him up on the internet and I find that he has a YouTube channel,it's about dancing.
I guess he's really famous.
"Oh,Kookie got famous,play a video"
I click he's latest video there's 3 of them. I'm guessing those other two are Jimin and Hoseok.
"So who's who"
Jin points at the middle dancer,you can't really see he's face because he's wearing a hat,a big sweater and ripped jeans,Jin said that was Jimin.
Don't know how but I guess he knows these guys well.
Jin points at the one at the right, he had dark hair,a gray long sleeve t-shirt that was a little to big for him and black jeans, Jin said that was Hoseok.
So the one on the left is jungkook,he has really dark brown hair,a white long sleeve shirt and blue jeans.

"I guess you like them already"
With Jins words I snap back,I punched he's arm softly and playfully.
"There amazing dancers"
I say in aw.
I ended up watching like 12 of there videos before getting to the place. It looked sketchy to be able to take dance lessons.
I saw Sam rush out side to greet me,she was sweaty and panting,guess she was dancing.
Sam noticed my face of worry and reassured me.
"Don't worry they use this place because the inside is really pretty and no one would suspect them,not that there wanted it's ju-"
"That there famous dancers on YouTube"
"Well look who does there homework"
She teased me before leading me inside,she wasn't lying the inside of this place is really pretty.
A man with pinkish hair stops in front of us in shock.
"Jin?!"
"Nam?!"
Jin hugs him,the hug looked like one from the 'military people come back' videos on YouTube,in other words there hug was adorable.
I'm guessing one of he's old friends.
"OMG it's been so long!"
"To long right"
They start having a nice conversation when I Sam grabs my arm and drags me to a room.
In the room I see jung,Jimin and Hoseok. There dancing skills will never NOT impress me.

The music stops and so does there movements.

"Guys this is Y/N,Y/N this is Jung that's Jimin and that's Hoseok"