chapter-5 drama

Its been I grate week me and keith have had the best relatsion ship and I am really happy because of it I don't fell alone anymore.He makes me happy he makes me smile god, how I loved his smile but what ever.

BANG BANG BANG

"yo wats up carolyn." I said as I answered the door.

" umm hey." she said. I could tell she was nervouse about something but I was not sure what.

"you ok." I asked.

"yeah fine." she assured me."but you may not be." she said her voice craking.

" what." I asked

"its your mom." she said "she was in a acident."

"w-w-what." my voice braking 

" she was driving and umm well she was ramed off the road." she said I saw some tears falling down her cheeks.

" I have to go." I said as I ran out the door.The hospital was not that far from were I lived so there was still a chance I could see her. I hoped. 

CAROLYNS POV

I started tord Cyrus house I hated to be the bear of bad news but she needed to know if she didn't already know. 

I knoked on the door and waited for a answere

"yo wats up carolyn." she said .

" umm hey." she said. 

"you ok." she asked.

"yeah fine." I assured me."but you may not be." I said my voice craking.

" what." she asked

"its your mom." I said "she was in a acident."

"w-w-what." her voice braking 

" she was driving and umm well she was ramed off the road."  i said  i could fell the tears falling down my cheeks

" I have to go." she said as I ran out the door.

KIETHS POV 

*two days later*

"carolyn." I asked as I answered my door to see her standing there here blond her a mess and her make-up smuged it looked like she had been cryin.

" are you okay?." I asked I was never good at this thing so yeah.

" I am fine its Cyrus you should be worried about." she said. I had not herd or even seen cyrus I hoped she was okay.

"w-whats going on is she hurt." I asked

" only her hart." she said " her mom got in accident and now she is in a coma cyrus is not taking it so well." she said.

"WHAT." I yelled

" I need your help she wont eat all she does is sit in her room all day long and I know for one she does not sleep I can here her crying if her mom dies she will have know one." she said her voice cracking.

" oh god." I said as I gabbed carolyn by the shoulder and pulled her to my black cadilac and pushed her inside and drove off to Cyrus's house.

CYRUS POV

"I hate my life." I screamed I new I wanted to cut but didn't have the energy. I was hoping I could sit her and starve to death. But know I new I had to do something so I got up and got dressed and left the house with out  as ingle word I walk to the abanded park at the edge of town.

No one went there except me when I was sad or mad. It made me fell at peace with myself other then cutting this was my happy place.

but with my life I new I would never be happy if my mom died she is all I have left I know I got kieth and carolyn but I need my mom or I will die on the inside. I dont want to have to go to another stupid funeral or her stupid rumers about how my mom died.

 all I wanted was the simple day back were we where all friends and we all got along but that would never in a million years will  something so great like that will ever happen to me.

soon my life is going to fade away to black.

*********************************************************************************************************

HEY guys readers how is it going what ever ok so yeah drama I knew in the last one there was nun so I descided what the heck I know it is not about Keith and cyrus tipe drama but it is a new relatsion ship and well way you no there will be some soon promise but yeah 

thanks

jordan xox