New Neighbor--Ponyboy

You and your parents had just moved from Houston Texas, to Tulsa Oklahoma. All your friends were back in Houston, so you weren't too happy about the move.--That is, until you met your new neighbors. 

Your parents were inside, lugging boxes into our old, broken down, new house. You didn't have a lot, so it was all piled into your dad's old pickup truck. You hopped in the bed of the truck to get the last box. You picked it up and something caught your eye. You looked over to your next door neighbors' house to see a couple figuresducked in the window, watching you. Once they saw you looking at them, one of them pushed all the rest back. Not even the window in between you guys could mask the thud that they all made when they fell back. You giggled a little and built up a little confidence. 

You set down the box that was in your arms and walked over to their front door. You weren't usually this confident, and if someone had told you yesterday that you would be doing this, you would have thought they were crazy. You knocked on the door. You could hear them through the thin walls. "Damn it she saw us!" One yelled.

"What do we do?!" Another panicked.

"Ponyboy was the one who was looking at her first, he should open it!"

Who was Ponyboy? You wondered as you continued to eavesdrop. 

"I don't wanna do it!" 

"Wait! If no one answers the door, maybe she'll go away!" 

You raised your eyebrows with a smirk. The house fell silent and you waited for a minute. "ACHOO!" Someone sneezed from inside. 

"Awe Two-Bit shut up!" One hissed. 

You giggled a little, covering your mouth. "I can hear you!" You said loudly. 

Everyone fell silent again. You couldn't help but giggle again. Finally, someone stumbled over to the door and opened it. It was a guy with greased back light brown hair and a Mickey Mouse T-shirt. He had a medium build with a certain arrogance to his demeanor. His eyes were lively and a permanent smirk spread across his face. "How can I help you?" He asked.

"I just moved in next door and wanted to meet the neighbors. But it seems like ya'll know me already from spying on me." I giggled.

His face turned red. "Ponyboy!" He called inside. "Looks like you aren't as slick as you thought you were!" He turned back to you. "Two-Bit Matthews, but you can call me Two-Bit Matthews." He held out his hand.

You laughed and shook it. "I'm y/n."

"Well it's nice to meet you y/n. Let's introduce you to the gang."

"The gang?" You asked curiously as he lead you inside.

There were four boys sitting in the living room. "This is Steve, Johnny, Sodapop, and Dally." Two-Bit explained to you.

When the boys names were called, they raised their hands and flashed you a smile. Two-Bit sat down and grabbed a beer on the table. "So where you from?" The boy you knew as Johnny asked. 

"Texas," You replied sitting down on the stairs that were next to the living room. 

"You into rodeos?" Steve asked.