The Movies--Johnny (Requested by samlex99)

You sat in the movie house with one of your friends. The theater was pretty empty, but there were other people. A little before the movie ended you heard voices from behind you. "Hey Johnny, ain't that the girl you like?"

"Shut up Dal'." You heard one hiss.

You were almost positive they weren't talking about you, so you shook it off. When the movie ended, the lights came on and you stood. As you walked out, the group of boys in front of you chuckled. "That's y/n isn't it."

"Shut your trap!" One of the boys pushed one of the other ones.

You smiled softly to yourself, trying to hide it as you stepped out, squinting at the sunlight. People pushed past you as you shuffled through the crowd, trying to make it to the street to cross. You chatted casually with the friend you came with as you continued to file through all the people. "Go!" You heard someone laugh.

As you looked to see who had yelled, you saw a figure fall towards you. You let out a small yelp as you fell to the ground with someone on top of you. You opened your eyes to see Johnny Cade—A boy you went to school with—on top of you. He turned bright red and rolled off of you. "I-I-I'm s-sure sorry." He stumbled trying to get up.

You pushed yourself off the ground, smirking. You had a crush on him from afar, never really mustering the confidence to talk to him too much. He rubbed the back of his neck with a cherry red face as he avoided eye contact with you. "You okay?" He asked softly.

"I'm fine." You replied. "Are you okay? You're the one who tripped." You couldn't help but giggle a little.

He laughed a little under his breath and finally made eye contact with you. You admired his beautiful brown eyes and felt yourself blush. He glanced back at two boys watching you two, laughing. You recognized one of them from school also. Ponyboy Curtis you think his name was. The other one you didn't know, but he looked familiar. You would see him hanging around Johnny and Ponyboy. "My friend, h-he pushed me. He wants me to talk to you for some reason. He thinks I like you and-and he's real annoying, but you got to get to know him, he's a good guy in reality but he's got a weird way of showing it." He spoke really fast and uneasy.

"Well do ya?" You said through a smile.

"Huh?" He was caught off guard.

"Like me? Do you like me?" You bit the insides of your cheeks with a smile, unknowing where this burst of confidence came from.

He looked at you in shock and surprise. "Well..." He trailed off.

A pang of fear rang through you. You thought maybe he would deny it because his friends were watching. So you took things into your own hands. "Because I like you." You licked your lips.

His face lit up. "Really?" He smiled big and goofy. You nodded with a giggled at his cute smile. "Good." He sighed. "How 'bout we catch a movie sometime?"

"I'd like that." You smiled ear to ear.

He nodded with a smile to match yours. "I'll see you around y/n."

You bit your lip as you watched him jog back over to his friends. "I told you she'd be into you." You heard the one who you didn't know yell as he ruffled Johnny's hair.

"Awe shut your trap Dally." Johnny punched him playfully.

You giggled and butterflies flew wild in your stomach.