Chapter 1

Hi, I'm Emily. I'm seventeen years old and finally graduated from secondary school. I'll go with my best friend, Olivia, to a college in London. I'm glad that my mother lives far away from me. She a decent mother, but I just don't like her. I don't have any brothers or sisters for so far I know. My dad died when I was 6, so I lived alone with my mother since then and that was horrible. She was always crying in her bedroom and I lived with my uncle for almost the entire time my mother was depressed. I think that's the reason she doesn't love me like normal mothers do. And after my uncle died, when I was 16, I started to do everything I wanted to do. There was nobody taking care of me, so why would I take care of myself? My mother was still depressed and I started to hang out with the wrong friends who did the just about everything wrong. To be honest, Olivia was the worst one of them all. I've got introduced by her when I was 16. She was new and I thought that she was kind and sweet, but don't judge a book by it's cover. Soon, I found out that she smoked, selled drugs and oh, how can I forget about this part, that she was a horrible slut. Of course I don't sell any drugs, but I like to be high from time to time. I like the feeling of letting everything go. I'm also loved by the boys, if you know what I mean. I never cared about what other thought of me and slept with a few guys. You can say that I was also a little bit of a slut. I don't have real friends and the only reason Olivia started to hang out with me was because I'm popular. And yes technically, you can count Olivia as a 'friend' because as they say 'every girl needs a best friend' and mine is Olivia, for now. I also have kind of a 'boyfriend' , Ashton. He's the hottest guy in school. The only sucky part is that he never really loved me again, after I did that one damn thing to him. He just cannot get over it. In the beginning of August I was at a birthday party of ... euhm, someone and I slept with one of his best friends, Luke. Not that bad, right? Of course Luke was not able to keep his fucking mouth shut, so Ash found out about it. I was so pissed at him. Yes, I know it was my own fault, but in my defense I'm just that fucked up and that, that is not my fault! Or at least that's what everyone is saying all the damn time. I know it's not good, but who's gonna save me from doing the wrong things? Sometimes I hope that I will have a reason to be a better person. But for now, old habit die hard. So that's me and just like I told you before guys: I'm a fucked up girl in a fucked up life.

A/N: I wrote this whole story when I was 13/14 years old. When I started to read it again, I discovered how bad my English was, but the characters got stuck in my head again. That's why I decided to re-write the story and put it in a new and hopefully better 'jacket'. Hope you all can enjoy this one. Let me know. 

Kisses and lots of respect 

Me.