Chapter 6

Niall's POV

''Was Harry ever in love with someone?'' The words leave her mouth and my heart breaks a little. Why is she interested in Harry's fucking love life? Is she in love with the guy? 

''Yes once,'' I respond and look at the ground. I don't want to see her reaction. Why am I so annoyed by this? I can't fall for her. That will create even more fucking drama. 

''What happened?'' She asks and I start laughing. Emily frowns at me. 

''She cheated on him,'' I explain very quickly in the hope I can change this topic as soon as I fucking can. Emily looks at me with her eyes and mouth open. I laugh. Damn she's surprised. But yet so fucking beautiful. Fuck. 

''When did that happen?'' She asks. I can tell she's curious. Fucking Harry. I sign before I answer her question. 

''A year ago or something,'' I answer. I take the cigarette from her and inhale the smoke. I give it back and she does the same. Our eyes find one another and I gasp for air. I stand up and walk away from her. I can't to this right now. I need a fucking drink. Harry always ruins everything, every nice girl that walks in here, he screws up and who has to put them back together? That's right: me. But not this fucking time. I'm not giving him a chance to ruin her. She's so pure. He has to keep his dirty hands to himself. I hear that Emily is following me and once I step inside, I can feel her eyes on me. I walk straight to the kitchen and search for a red cup. Once I've found one and turn aroud with a bottle in my hand, Emily is standing next to me. 

"Fancy a drink?" I ask her and she nods. I take another red cup, fill it and hand it to her. Once I've filled my cup as well I drink half of it at once. Just what I needed. She's looking at me in disbelieve. 

"Are you okay? You walked away all of the sudden," She says and I nod. I can't tell her I'm jealous that she's fucking interested in Harry. That will show my weakness for her and she can't know that. 

"I want to do some shots," she says excited and takes a couple of shots from a plate a little further away. I look at her and admire the beauty that she wears in suck an innocent way. Why can't she see how delicate she is. Emily walks back over to me and hands me a shot.

"Just one," She laughs and we both drink the shot all at once. No, not just one. I need to get Harry out of her gorgeous head and one shot will not be enough. I have to show her she doesn't need that dickhead to have a fucking good time. 

Emily's POV

"Are you okay? You walked away all of the sudden," I ask and he nods. He's acting so weird. I need to cheer him up. I look around in the kitchen and that's when I see the plate full of shots. Bingo. 

"I want to do some shots," I say and walk over to the plate. I take two of them and walk back over to Niall. He's staring at me and it's making me nervous. Don't drop the shots, Emily. When I reach Niall I hand him one. 

"Just one," I laugh and we both drink the shot all at once. Fuck, this shit is good. 

"You want to play a game? Just the two of us," Niall asks and I smile. Just the two of us? My heart starts racing. Is that a good idea? I hesistate and he notices. 

"Hear me out," He begins and I nod. Alright let's just hear him out Emily. Niall walks towards the plate and takes the whole fucking plate before walking back to me. What is his plan? 

"It's somewhat like truth or dare. But the truth is here that we can ask one another anything we want to know and the dare is that, after someone answers a question, you drink a shot. Easy right?" He explains the game and I know this will get us in trouble. But I'm too excited to see what will happen. That burning feeling is coming back, starting at my toes and warming my whole body on no time. I look at Niall and our eyes find each other once again. He's smiling and I can see that is eyes are filled with joy.