Chapter 4

''You're a smart girl,'' Ed says. He smirks and winks at Olivia. Why is he so fucking amused by this? 

''But what happens after those 10 days... After I... break his heart?'' I ask and Olivia rolls her eyes.

''Nothing,'' She fires back at me and they both start laughing. 

''Bitch,'' I say under my breath.

''What?'' Olivia asks and walks closer to me. 

Bitch. I hate her even more now. I want to punch her in the fucking face. Right now. What a shame that Ed is standing next to her. Actually pretty close. That's odd. 

''You heard me.'' She says and winks at me.

Why is she having such a fucking attitude? My blood is boiling like crazy. 

''But we have to go. Thanks for the chat, love.'' Ed winks at me. The smirk on his face makes my stomach drop. 

''Just go away, both of you.'' I tell them. 

"Come on babe," Ed says to Olivia and both walk out of my room. Did he babe Olivia and did she listen? What the fuck is happening? Are they together? 

Fuck this shit. I don't wanna hurt Niall. And I even have to break his heart? He's too sweet for that. Emily please, he punched your ex boyfriend in his fucking face. But Ashton almost raped me. But I have to do this. I have to break his heart. I search for my phone and open my new massage. It's from Harry.

Horny? x

I chuckle and answer.

Always, but not now. Sorry. 

I never thought I would say no to meaningless sex. But I don't want it now. Not after Ed and the fucking challenge. Why me? What did I do wrong? Okay I'm not the best person in the damn world, but do I deserve this? My phone quivers and I open it.

Need a talk? x

Why is he so nice to me? But okay, I need a talk. I can't say something about the challenge, right? 

Yes, wanna come over? x

I wait until my phone quivers again and quickly open the message. I don't know why I want to answer fast. Maybe because he wanna talk and listens to me. I hope that he does.

Come to my place, babe? x

Can I trust this? After the Ed thing and fucking Olivia? Whatever. Just do it. He's acting friendly so just go. Maybe he really just wants to talk and be a friend. 

Yes where do you live? x

I answer and immediately my phone quivers again. 

I'll come and get you. Want to stay the night? PS: it's not a bootycall love x

Okay not a bootycall? That is... odd. Should I stay the night? I really don't want to be alone tonight. Maybe I should make some new... friends? I don't know what's going on with Harry and me. Niall pops up in my head. Why? Why are you rent free living in there? Get the fuck out. I shake my thoughts away and answer Harry that I will stay the night. He answers that he'll be here in 10 minutes. That's fast, shit, I still have to pack some stuff. I quickly walk to my closet and take out a sweatpants and hoodie. I put my make-up and other stuff in the bag as well, put on my shoes and jacket. I'm ready. I glance over at the clock and see that I still have a couple of minutes left. I sit down on the couch, but then I start thinking about the event that happened earlier this day, so I decide to move to the bed. I have to distract myself. Would Harry live in a house or an apartment. I'm a little bit curious. Okay, I'm really curious. I hope he's here before Tess is back. I'm not in the mood to explain why Harry is picking me up. And then Niall will hear it in no time. Maybe he'll think I'm dating Harry. I don't want that. I hear that the door opens and Tess walks in, smiling at me. Shit. I jinxed it. I smile back at her and she looks confused at my packed bag.