Chapter 3

''Em, stop staring at him!'' Olivia screams in my ear and starts waving her hands in front of my eyes when I'm still not reacting. 

''Uh what?'' I jump up and come back to earth. 

He's so different. Damn. Who is he? 

''You were staring at Niall,'' She says and rolls her eyes.

''I'm sorry. Hi! I'm Emily, but you can call me Em. If you want to,'' I quickly reply and a chuckle leaves my mouth. Fuck, what is happening to me. My hands start to sweat and my breath is going fasting then usual. Am I... nervous? 

''Of course I want to,'' He answers and smiles at me. 

Don't chuckle Em.

Don't chuckle Em.

Don't chuckle Em.

I chuckle while his charming smile and beautiful eyes keep looking at me. Fuck I failed.

''Can I talk to you for a minute?'' Olivia asks and takes my hand to lead me away from the group of people we were standing in. 

''Leave me alone!'' I think to myself. 

''Yes, of course.'' I reply and try to give her a small smile. 

''What's wrong, Em?'' She whispers.

''Nothing,'' I lie.

''Serious?'' She asks.

''What?'' I ask and she rolls her eyes at me.

''You just fucking stared at him like there was no tomorrow. You're never shy around guys,'' She snaps and I turn my head back to Niall. She is right. I am never shy, because I never care what someone thinks of me. But I will not admit that, especially not to Olivia. She will definitely take advantage of a weak spot she can find. 

''It's nothing. I'm just tired,'' I reply and look back at her.

''Yeah right,'' She simply replies.

''I'll be back in a minute,'' I say to her and she nods in agreement.

I walk towards the door and the fresh winds blows in my face. Why do I act so weird around him. He's just a guy like the others I slept with. I never felt it when I looked at Ash. But Ash is different. I take my phone out off my pocket and see that I have one new message. It's probably from Ashton. I look at the sender and I see that it's from Ed. Fuck. What does he want. I roll my eyes before I decide to open the message: 

I wanna see you x 

Fuck. I have to call him. Just to make sure he will leave me alone from now on. I already fucked it up with Ash because of him. Now he really needs to get the fuck out of my life. 

Please don't pick up.

At the second ring he picks up. Great it's my lucky day.

''Hi, babe.'' Ed greets me.

''Why can't you just keep your fucking mouth shut!'' I scream at him.

''Easy, babe. It wasn't me.'' He simply replies.

''Who was it than?'' I ask confused.

''I don't know,'' He says.

''I know that you know!'' I yell at him. I'm furious.

''I really don't, babe!'' He screams.

''First of all , don't babe me and second don't scream at me,'' I say.

''I really don't. And you scream as well, so shush it princess,'' He snaps at me. 

''It's okay for now,'' I reply.