Story

A girl with long brown hair stood beside a railing and grabbed a bread. It looks like she is feeding some fish in the pond.

She threw the bread gently as the fish gathered around the food. She smiled.

Suddenly, a boy with brown blazer and black hair running towards her.

" Nishimiya! " He shouted and waving her hand althought the girl can't hear his shouting.

Shouko turned around and bowed.

The boy just stretched his neck and laughed nervously and make a sign.

' Are you alone? '

Which she nodded.

He gave a sign again. ' Do you want to hang out? '

Shouko looked at him surprised and then grabbed both her cheeks and blushing in embarrassement.

She nodded shyly as the boy just have a red tint on his cheeks. ' Lets go' He gestured and took Shouko hand which startled Shouko and she is blushing.

Ishida just keep going without released her hand and the two ran.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Ishida and Nishimia sat under Sakura tree in the park as they talked randomly about everything until Ishida noticed a book in Nishimiya's bag.

' What is that? ' He used the sign.

Nishimiya just stared at her book confused whether give it to him or not. Ishida just looked at her.

Give up, she sighed and handed him her book.

Ishida took it and open the book to be greeted by a neat handwriting and some musical notes. He flip the paper to be greeted by the same notes.

He looked at Nishimiya confusedly before gestured, ' What is this? '

Nishimiya answered, 'This is the song i wrote '

Ishida looked shocked, ' What!? '

Nishimiya just looked at her book sadly before answering him.

' I love composing song but, I know it is not good. I never heard a music before.. How can I write it if I never heard it? Thats just my feeling from deep inside my heart who i took it out. '

Hear this explanation, Ishida looked shocked and sad. She really looked broken and he just sat there confused on what to do to see her crying silently.

Slowly, he reach her and hug her who surprised Nishimiya. But, she let him as she cry and cry in Ishida shoulder and the two just sat there . Letting it go for them.

-------------------------

Done!! ^^

Okay, no comment.. xD

Sincerely, Chieko♡