The Invitation

Haruka stared at Shouko wide eyed. She looked at the paper in front of her and admiring it.

The boys looked at the paper in shocked and admiring the song.

Hijirikawa then stood up and picked up the paper and then gave it to Shouko who stared at the paper in shock. He then grabbed her book and wrote something.

' Did you compose this song? It's beautiful. ' He smiled then gave it to her which make Shouko widened her eyes.

Everyone started to gathered around her and wanted to ask something before Haruka stood before her. " Sorry Minna-san, Shouko-chan didn't like when someone ask why she hid the fact that she compose a song. So, please understand it. " She bowed to everyone and the boys gave her a smile that they understood.

Jinguji stepped in, " Ne, Haruka-chan.. why didn't she attend Saotome Academy? "

Haruka just stood there, looked nervous, " U-umm... "

Tokiya stepped in, " We must invite her to our concert tomorrow night. "

" That's a good idea! " Aijima pipped in.

Syo smiled, " Yeah! She must see our performance! "

" Bu-but.. "

Ittoki stepped in, " Don't worry about her being deaf. As long as she had fun, it's alright right? Or we can visit her to come to the backstage? "

" That's a good idea!! " Syo shouted and nodded furiously.

Haruka stared at them and nodded happily, " I'll tell her the good news!! "

Haruka then tap Shouko on her shoulder which make her looked up. Haruka smiled and then signed. ' Do you want to go with me? Watching their performance? '

Shouko looked confused, ' Who? '

Haruka gestured to the boys who stood behind Haruka while smiling and waved to Shouko. Shouko looled at them in shocked and then she asked Haruka, ' Who are they Haruka-san? '

' They are STARISH.. ' She said proudly and Shouko looked at her more confused than before, 'I'm sorry.. I rarely watching TV, so I didn't know who they are .. But I believe, they are famous.. '

Haruka nodded.

Shouko looked at her while smiling sadly, ' And I believe you are the composer... '

Haruka looked at Shouko sadly and rubbed her hair. She then walked towards the boys and nodded which make them shouted happily.

Shouko stood up and bowed. She gave them a smile and wrote down ' Thank you for inviting me.. I hope you a great success.. '

They then started to changed email.

" Ah! Everyone! Didn't you had a photoshoot this afternoon with quartet night right? " Reminded Haruka which make them panicked. " AHHH!! YOU'RE RIGHT! "

" LET'S GO!! " They began to ran leaving Haruka and Shouko behind. Shouko looked at them in surprise and confusion while Haruka shook her head.

Haruka then grabbed Shouko's hand, ' Let's go? '

Shouko stood there, pondering before nodded. They then ran, chasing after the boys who ran panickly.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

Shouko stood beside Haruka who observed the boys with quartet night who did a good photoshoot. Shouko looked at them admiringly.

She shifted uncomfortably which make Haruka looked at her. ' Is there something wrong? '