Reunion

After some pleading to her mother, she prepared to meet her cousin at 01.00 pm in cafeteria near where her cousin stay.

She picked some dress that reach her knee.

She picked up her phone to see her cousin is on the way to the cafeteria.

Smiling, she replied she'll be there and went to the cafeteria.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

A girl with short brown hair and honey eyes sat silently while glancing around to see if her cousin already arrived or not.

She glancing around nervously because dont know why but she just feel someone was watching her.

She feel a presence behind her but when she turned around there was no one.

' Strange... '

After waiting a few minutes, finally someone she is waiting for is in front of her. Panting.

She signed to the girl. 'Sorry I'm late.. '

Haruka just shook her head and replied. ' No.. Its alright... take a seat.. you look exhausted.. '

Nishimiya took a seat in front of Haruka.

' Are you already ordered? '

Haruka shook her head. ' No... I'll order after you.. '

(A/N : Okay..let me give you some explanation here. Haruka Nanami is Nishimiya Shouko cousin. She is 3 years older than Nishimiya thats why Nishimiya called her 'Haruka-san'.
Because Haruka want to understand Nishimiya, she learned sign language so she can talk with Nishimiya. )

After they ordered, they already talked about some stuff. With a sign of course.

Some people look at them like they were crazy. But, they didn't care.

Haruka signed, 'So Shouko-chan... are you still compose a song? ' and smiled sadly.

' Yes.. Sometimes.. ' She replied.

They are being interrupted as some boy with rainbow hair color walked towards them.

Haruka looked surprised as Nishimiya just looked at them in confusion. Didn't know who they are.

But, her gaze fell to the red haired guy and she just looked at him in shocked. The red haired guy jaw dropped when he saw her and just stood there, frozen.

The others, looked at the two of them in confusion before focusing their gaze to Haruka again.

" So, this is where you headed. " Said the blond haired boy with hat on his head. Haruka looked at them in surprise and tell them to take their seat which they complied immediately.

Haruka looked at them and sighed, " Minna-san, this is my cousin Nishimiya Shouko. " She introduced and Shouko who looked at Haruka then nodded and she bowed her head.

Then, Haruka give her a sign language.

Haruka introduced Shouko her friends and Shouko nodded. Everyone looked at Shouko in confusion and then, Ittoki started stood up and grabbed her hands.

He took out his phone and typed, " It's nice to meet you again Nishimiya-san! "

Shouko nodded and she wrote in her book, " Same here, Ittoki-kun. "

The two began to talk and ignoring their surrounding which make everyone sweatdrop.

" Hello beautiful. How are you today? You can call me Ren, Shouko-chan. " Jinguji leaned towards her who was talking to Ittoki which make her flinched. She shook her head fastly.

Jinguji raised his eyebrow so did everyone.

Shouko stood up straigthly and wrote in her book, ' I'm deaf. Pleased to meet Haruka-san's friends. ' She smiled.

Everyone started to widened their eyes and nodded in understanding.

Aijima jumped, " Huaaaa!! I'm sorry!! I didn't know!!! "

Shouko tilted her head and Haruka signed for her to understand. She nodded when she saw what Haruka said. She wrote again, ' It's alright Aijima-kun. '

Shinomiya stood up and suddenly hugged her, " You're cute!!! " which make Syo joined him and cmsaid the same thing.

Hijirikawa and Tokiya just sat there silently observing everyone and especially Haruka and Shouko.

Hijirikawa noticed something, " Wait Ittoki, how do you know she is deaf? "

" Yeah... you talked to her as if you know her. " Tokiya added and Ittoki just rubbed his neck sheepishly. " Ahahaha ... you know.. When we reached here, I lost right? And that's when I met her, she helped me found the hotel. I thought she just dumb you know, didn't understand what I said. But, she started explaining to me she was deaf and I really surprised. " He explained.

Everyone just nodded and said in unison, " Aahh.. "

He laughed nervously, " But, when I want to thanked her, she suddenly dissapeared! I thought she was ghost. " Everyone sweatdrop at his statements.

Shouko sat there, feeling left out as she shifted uncomfortably.

Haruka tapped her shoulder, ' They just curious why you know Ittoki-kun. ' She explained which make Shouko nodded.

" Ahhh!! Haruka-chan! You can comunicate with Shouko-chan!? I want to!! " Aijima said as he jumping around. Syo, Shinomiya, and Ittoki nodded furiously, " YEAH!! Me too! " While Tokiya and Hijirikawa nodded silently.

Jinguji put his arm on Haruka's chair, " Please teach us. I want to be able to talk to her too. " And he gave her a wink.

Haruka looked confused, " Are you sure everyone? "

They nodded determinedly, " Of course! " Which make Haruka smiled happily and tell Shouko. Shouko looked at them in shocked as if she didn't believe there's someone who want to comunicate with her.

Ittoki typed in his phone, ' It's alright Shouko-chan!! I want to talk to you without typing! I will learn it, just you wait!! '

Shouko looked shocked and then she smiled happily and nodded.

Aijima jumped and accidently bumped into Shouko which make her drop her bag. The paper inside her bag was out and messily spread out on the floor. She was surprised.

" I'm sorry!!!!! " Aijima crouched down to pick up the paper and everyone helping him too. Shouko crouched down and suddenly grabbed the paper from everyone's hands fastly and put it inside her bag.

Tokiya and Hijirikawa noticed her panicked face.

Tokiya took out his phone and started typing, ' Is there something wrong? '

Shouko shook her head furiously and hugged her bag.

Ittoki noticed one paper below the table and picked it up. He looked at the paper and he widened his eyes. " WHA--!? " He started to shout which make everyone looked at him.

Everyone gathered around him and looked at the paper too.

Shouko, who still shocked just stood there while hugging her back stiffly before sat on her chair didn't paid attention to the boys. Haruka looked at the paper and stared at Shouko wide eyed.

---------------------------------

CLIFFHANGER! YEAH!!

Sorry I updated really slow. I thought it's not really good for me to update but.. yeah.. here I go..

Please give me motivation for write the next chapter by Vote and comment.. :')

Oh yeah! Thank you for FaiRune for reminding me!! 😂😂😂

Sincerely, Chieko♡