Meeting

The sun radiated it light to the opened window in some apartement as the girl in the room groaned slightly as the sun hit her face.

She moved her arm to her eyes and she try to sleep again. But, to no avail, can't.

With that, she woke up and go to the bathroom wash her face and brush her hair.

Suddenly, she remember the incident yesterday and she is blushing madly.

' How can I do that!? Thats so embarrassing!! ' She thought silently and blushing.

" Onee-chan! Hurry! You'll be late! "

A kid with short black hair walk towards her and grabbed her hand as she talked althought there's no way Nishimiya will hear it.

Nishimiya, know what her sister mean just nodded and grab her bag and silently following her little sister.

-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#-#

After school, as always she hang out in a usual place and stood beside the railing to feed some fish or koi. She stood there happily until her phone vibrated.

She looked at her phone to see a message from her cousin.

From : Nanami Haruka
To : Nishimiya Shouko
Subject : Meeting!

Hello Shouko-chan! Its been a while we haven't see each other. Today, I have some break for about 3 days and I want to meet you.. Can I?

Nishimiya smiled silently and replied

From : Nishimiya shouko
To : Nanami Haruka-chan
Subject : Sure!

Yeah..its been a while Haruka-san... how are you? Sure.. we can meet.. how about you decide the place and time?

After she replied her cousin's message, she saw a boy with red hair looked around like a lost puppy.

Nishimiya, a kid hearted girl run towards him and poke his shoulder which make the boy startled.

He turned around to see a girl with brown hair who lookd at him smiling and hold up a paper.

He read the paper.

' Are you lost? '

The boy looked at her hoppingly before hugged her reallyyy tight which make her choked.

The boy realised his hug and Nishimiya fall to the ground and inhale some air.

The boy just stared apologizingly

" AHH!! I'm Sorry!! " He said and reached his hand out.

Nishimiya looked at his hand and took it before nodded to the boy.

The boy stretched his neck sheepishly, " Ahaha... You're right... Its the first time i've been here and I already lost to my friends.. "

Nishimiya tilting her head to the right before give him a paper and a pen.

The boy looked at her confusedly.

' I'm deaf '

Wrote the girl on the paper which make him surprised again and looked at her sadly and pity.

He wrote what he said before and added some question.

' I remember my friends said we'll stay in Starlight Hotel.. do you know where is it? '

After read it, Nishimiya stared at him disbelievingly.

' that's a 5 star hotel.. ' She thought.

She nodded to him and gestured him to follow her which he complied.

Ittoki POV

I cant believe it! They left me!!!
I'm lost!!!

I thought as I looked around in an unfamiliar place. Why!?!? They're really mean!!!

I don't know where am I... what should I do?? Where's the road to the hotel!?

Where's people when I need them!?!?

I ranted again and again while looked around hoping someone will help me. And suddenly, someone poked me on the shoulder behind me which startled me as I turned around.

I was surprised to see a girl who poked me. I thought this girl is my fan as I see the girl took out the paper.

Before I started speaking, she hold the paper up and I read what she wrote.

' Are you lost? '

I was surprised and relieved as finally someone took a notice of me and decided to help me!

I looked at her hopingly and hugged her in grateful!

I looked at her as I see her choking silently and I realised my hug to see her fell and take a quick breath. Oh No! It looks like I suffocate her!

What should I do!?

I just stared at her apologizingly and took out my hand and she reached ny hand. I feel her hand. What a small hand.

I explained to her but it looks like she didn't understand what I say.

Is she an idiot? Why didn't she understand?

She gave me a paper and pencil which confused me again. Seriously.. whats wrong with this girl?

After I read what she wrote I feel guilty to insult her in my mind. I don't know she is deaf.

After that, she help me wholeheartedly and I really grateful to her.

End of Ittoki POV

Ittoki and Nishimiya walked silently. Ittoki really fell uncomfortable with the silent but he know if he asked her something, He will not be answered so he just shut his mouth.

They are already walking for about 43 minutes but the destination has not seen yet. Ittoki walked uncomfortable behind the girl.

He already have a thought.

' What if she knew my Identity!? '

' What if she is a kidnapper!? '

' What if she is not deaf? '

' What if she lied to me!? '

His unnecesarry thought was interrupted by the girl who grabbed his shoulder.

He is back and stared at the girl with scared eyes.

Nishimiya pointed to a building in front of them and finally Ittoki took a notice of a HUGE building in front of him. He knew it is the hotel he searched about. His destination.

He turned his head to the girl to say thank you but the girl already disappear.

Ittoki looked confused and scared.

' What if she is a ghost!?!?! '

With that thought, he entered the building without noticed the girl just a few stepped away behind him and just stared at his figure.

Nishimiya sighed and return to her home.

---------------------------

Done again! I'm sorry.. I know it's too short.. but, what can I do? It's just some story I created because I was really bored.. So, I can't just stuck with 1 story now can I?? ^^

I'll update the Assassination classroom soon! Maybe in 2 or 3 days!! ^^

Please.. don't forget your vote! That's really important to me.. :')

Sincerely, Chieko♡