The Concert

Nishimiya and Haruka now, was on the seat looked at the boys who was busy with their clothes. Aijima jumped towards them, " Ne~ Am I great!? "

Haruka smiled and nodded while Nishimiya smiled at him.

Aijima beamed happily and then he back to his music. Nishimiya looked at Haruka and then she signed, ' Did you really..? '

' Yes.. You don't have to worry, We'll tell them. ' Haruka answered and then put her hand on Nishimiya's shoulder. Nishimiya then smiled and nodded her head looking forward to the boys concert.

The boys was busy with their clothes and they looked very excited.

" ST☆RISH! 10 minutes before go up the stage! " Someone informed them as he opened the door. Starish looked at him and nodded in thanks.

Nishimiya and Haruka then stood up and walked out from the room followed by the boys to the backstage.

Nishimiya took a peek for the audience and widened her eyes in admiration and disbelief. She signed to Haruka, ' There was a lot of people!! '

Haruka nodded, ' Yeah.. They're fanous after all.. '

Nishimiya looked at the boys in awe. She didn't know they were really that famous and she was glad to knew them. She approached them who was talking to the others. Everyone looked at her as she gave them her smile and showed her paper, ' Let do your best! Minna-san!! I'll cheer you on! '

The boys looked at her and then smiled. They nodded determinedly before going up to the stage.

Nishimiya sighed, ' How I hope I can hear them. '

TAP

' But you can feel it right.. Their feeling, their heart singing. ' Haruka tapped Nishimiya's shoulder as she nodded. ' Yeah.. I can feel it. '

Haruka smiled at her.

Then, the concert already done. But, before anyone can walk out, ST☆RISH came back to the stage and sang. They sang something the audience never heard before.

It feels so peaceful, warm. The audience sat on their seat, frozen. They were too mesmerized by the song.

After ST☆RISH done singing, the audience began clapping their hands and stood up. Shouted their names. They can feel it. The song.

ST☆RISH stood on the stage, frozen. Everyone shouted their names. Ittoki then waved at the audience who screamed. " Everyone!! This song called 'True love' . Did you enjoy it!? "

" YEAAHHH!!! "

The audience uproar.

ST☆RISH waved and walked to the backstage, rhe aign the concert already at the end.

Haruka and Nishimiya approached them and Haruka gave them a smile. " Otsukaresama!! "

The boys smiled.

' There was an excellent performance, Minna-san! ' Nishimiya wrote to them and the boys smiled. Hijirikawa then signed with his hand, ' Thank you. '

Everyone stared at him wide eyed.

" Chotto Hijirikawa!! You know sign language!? " Shouted Aijima and Hijirikawa just stared at him. " No.. But I remember Haruka-san signed like this to say 'thank you'. I didn't know if it's right though. "

Haruka looked at him and smiled, " Un it was right! You really are observant ne, Hijirikawa-kun! " Haruka smiled and Hijirikawa just nodded his head.

Nishimiya stared at him in confusion so Haruka started to explain it.

' I see.. ' Nishimiya signed to Haruka, nodded her head in understanding.