2. "Demons in his head"

Kei wasn't exactly very happy about going to work. It's not that he hated it, it was because it's been a couple of weeks since he started having sessions with Yamaguchi, yet nothing was changing.

All his answers were the same.

Maybe you can see why Kei wasn't very motivated to work. He liked seeing progress.

Yet he still woke up, made himself some coffee, read the latest news. He found quite an interesting article though, about a disappearance of a very famous detective. Another unexplained mystery, huh?

His morning routine was always the same.

He got to work at exactly 7:45 AM, though he almost tripped on his way to work, he checked if the other doctor is working today and then took his precious white doctor's coat and Yamaguchi's file.

Another day, same questions. Same answers.

Well, that's what Kei expected anyway.

He started walking down the corridor, greeting other doctors and patients. Once he made a turn to the left and headed towards the room at the end of the hallway, a bad feeling shot through him. It was unusual.

He fastened his pace and reached the room, unlocking the door and going in slowly.

He did not expect what he saw.

"Yamaguchi! Stop that!" he hurried to his side and gently pushed him away from the wall. His fingers were dripping with blood, his wall was scratched up.

"What's the matter, Tsukki? Don't you like seeing someone hurting?" He asked, he had a sinister smile plastered on his face.

"No, of course not! Please, stop this" He said, concerned.

"But why? This is normal behaviour for people like me, isn't it?" Yamaguchi asked and backed away, few drops of blood followed him.

"N-no, Yamaguchi, you're hurting yourself" Kei tried to stay calm.

"BUT I'M INSANE, SO IT'S NORMAL!" Yamaguchi yelled, Kei froze completely. All he could do was watch Yamaguchi slowly walk towards him and paint on his white coat in blood, he was truly terrifying.

"I'm hurting myself.. You say?" Yamaguchi looked up at Kei, his eyes were so empty.

"Y-yes.. You're gonna get some sort of infection" Kei said and wanted to take out his phone and call a nurse to bring the first aid-kit, but Yamaguchi stopped him, grabbing his hands with his bloody ones.

"You wanna see what it is like to hurt oneself?" he asked, a smile crept on his face as he slowly lift his t-shirt up, revealing hundreds of weird looking bruises and scratch marks.

Those weren't just some random scratch marks, they were done by Yamaguchi, on his own body, they looked awfully painful and Kei felt like throwing up.

"Oh, sick now, are we? Go ahead, be sick of me, everyone is" Yamaguchi said in a despiteful tone.

Kei had to recollect himself.

"L-Let's start the session" he said quietly. Even though all of this was scary, Kei knew that it was some kind of break through.

"So, Yamaguchi Tadashi, do you remember why you are here?" Kei asked and waited for an answer.

"Because I'm so mentally unstable that if I was released I would probably go on a murder spree" Yamaguchi answered in a calm tone.

That was something new. Kei started breathing a bit quicker, because honestly he was scared of being in same room as him.

"Okay, next question, what is your earliest memory?" he asked.

"How about when my father threw a bottle of beer at me?" he said after thinking for a couple of minutes.

"So you remember that. How old were you?" Kei could finally ask more questions since Yamaguchi was actually answering them this time.

"Hmm.. Not sure.. Maybe 7 years old.." for once Yamaguchi's eyes filled with something, but it disappeared moments after.

Kei wrote down all the answers on his sheet, adding a small "progress made" at the bottom of it.

"My turn!" Yamaguchi said and took a chair, placing it in front of Kei.

He was used to this by now. Yamaguchi would ask him random questions such as where he studied and stuff like that, but today his fave expression was different.

"Say, Tsukki, have you ever hurt someone?" he asked, tilting his head slightly to the left.

"Depends. Physically or emotionally?" Kei stayed calm, though the question was unexpected.

"Both, I want to know how, I want to know who! You can tell me right~?" he rolled his tongue slightly and fidgeted in his seat.

"Well.. I guess I can tell you. I had a fight with a guy who hated me for my attidute and talent. No one won, no one lost. And mentally... You know what, I changed my mind" Kei was hit by realization, he didn't want to bring that memory up.

"Oh come on, tell me" Yamaguchi asked, he seemed...excited.

"I can't.. I really can't.." Kei thought that Yamaguchi will remain calm, but instead he stood up and ran up to Kei, he firmly pressed Kei against the chair and practically pressed his face against his, only half of inch was left apart them.

"Tell...me" Yamaguchi whispered, his eyes glimmered with satisfaction as he saw the fear in Kei's eyes.

"I.. I hurt a woman.. She was using me, so I used my skills and broke her mental state... She.." Kei's legs were trembling, he felt shivers run down his spine as Yamaguchi's fingers gently wrapped around his neck.

"She what?" He asked.

"She killed herself."

.

.

.

.
So there you have it. New chapter.
There is a thing I must explain. You guys know how much I love connecting my universes even if they don't make sense. For example in Blank it was said that Kei had visited Oikawa before. In Library Yamaguchi saw Iwa and Oiks in the park, in Chimerical Kuroo saw both of them, but here Kuroo is related to this Kei. Anyway, what I'm trying to say is that in this chapter there was a hint about the new universe that you're gonna get later. Can you find it? It's easy to spot.

-hatari.

𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 ||𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐤𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐦𝐚||On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara