Prologue

[ Edited. I am currently rewriting this book and now am going with a relatively altered plot. Please enjoy. ]

Prologue

"Come on, you can do it!" Aleksandrina Vetrov practically cheered, as she watched the black haired woman walk, holding onto the bars that were there for support at the walls of the hospital.  A nurse was watching the two of them from a bit behind them, making sure that the dark haired woman holding onto the bar wouldn't fall.

"Aleksandrina, I don't need you cheering on me right now. This is already stressing enough." The woman retorted to the brunette, who in response pouted at the woman beside her. That woman had gone through a surgery for her knee, as it had been broken and had to be fixed this way. And now, the dark haired woman had only one goal — to walk again. And most importantly, to do what she's the most passionate about. Figure skating.

Ever since she had broken her knee, she had only had a slim chance of being able to skate again. Now, after the surgery was done, she was more than eager to fight her way back — whatever the costs.

"You're pathetic." Another voice perked up, at which the woman at the bar sent a glare to the person speaking. Yuri Plisetsky, Russian punk or Russian fairy, whatever you want to think about him. He was a little bit of both. "Yuri, I want to see how you'd do if you were in this situation. I'm not wishing for bad things to happen to you, but...you know what, I kinda am."

Aleksandrina snickered at the words and grinned at Yuri "Get wrecked, kitty-cat!" At that, the dark haired woman beside her cracked up. Her black locks fell into her face as she bent over a little, holding a hand in front of her mouth to hide her laughter. This was just too hilarious, but it was always like this.

"Miss Aleksandrov, you should head back to your room now, too much pressure on your knee isn't good." The nurse then perked up and the black haired woman turned to face her, nodding and replying with "Alright then." The woman who listened to the name Aleksandrov turned fully around, holding onto the bar tightly but in the process, she managed to fall over slightly.

Quickly Aleksandrina caught her and held her up, chuckling, as she said "Dominika, you need to watch out better." The woman, Dominika, sighed and nodded with a small smile "Thanks Aleksandrina." "What would you do without me, hmm?" Aleksandrina replied and snickered, to which Dominika rolled her eyes and hit her arm, as they then headed back to her room, Yuri following them.

Dominika Aleksandrov was her current name. But it wasn't her real one. And soon, she will make sure of that, she'd be making her debut again and come back,stronger than before. All she needs is some time.