Chapter Twenty One.

I made my way into work and headed straight for the backstage area. It was about 6pm and I had an hour until the doors opened, which meant an hour to hang out with Josh and maybe Tyler if he was feeling sociable enough.
I showed the backstage manager my work pass which allowed me to enter and as I walked I could hear an all too familiar laugh coming from around the corner.
Josh Dun.

"Amanda!" Josh exclaimed as he saw me come around the corner. He opened his arms out and hugged me warmly. I smiled and returned the hug, feeling happy to be seeing him after a whole year.
"How have you been?" He asks me happily.
"I've been okay I guess. Been working and stuff you know, but working means I basically get paid to watch gigs so that's a definite bonus! How have you been?"
He chuckled at my response, "yeah I have been great! Touring and stuff has been awesome! The buzz we have been getting about the Blurryface record is insane!"
"Speaking of, where is Tyler?" I couldn't help but ask.
Josh went quiet for a little before finally replying, "oh he went to go see someone."
I shrugged in response, not really knowing what he meant by that, but boy was I about to find out.

Moments later, Tyler enters the room with someone practically joined at his hip.
I looked to his left to see a tall, blonde woman by his side. My heart ached at the sight and I tried not to show my discomfort in my facial expression.
"Urm hey guys.." Tyler spoke shyly, "Amanda, this is Jenna, my girlfriend. Jenna this is Amanda, we met her at Warped Tour due to her winning a contest."
I gave Jenna a warm smile and then thought about Tyler's explanation. He wanted to hang out with me just because I won that contest? That hurt.
I turn to Josh, "why did you keep her from me?" I whispered, making sure not to draw attention to myself.
"I thought you would have known!" He spoke defensively.
"No of course not. I don't have time to stalk you guys on social media you know?" I chuckled at the end, trying to make it seem light hearted.
I catch Tyler's eye and he gives a faint smile as he plants a kiss onto Jenna's cheek and wraps his arms around her.
I wince slightly at the sight and my heart falls into my stomach.
"I'm gonna go get ready for my shift." I stated as I quickly made my way out of the room. I couldn't stand being in there for one more second.

As I made my way to the bar to set up, my phone buzzed, signalling a text from Josh.

From - Josh Dun
"Tyler wants to see you after the show."

I simply relied with "sure" and pressed send.

I wonder what he could possibly want to talk about?