Chapter Thirty Six.

My eyes opened slowly as my body began to wake up from my long sleep. I'm glad that I didn't drink much last night, I don't know if I'd be able to handle another hangover.
I sat up in bed and furrowed my eyebrows as the covers were being weighed down by something beside me.
I turned to my right only to be greeted by a sleepy Tyler. My mouth fell open into an 'o' shape as I remembered yesterday and how Tyler and I were now a couple. I smiled to myself and then climbed out of bed, making the duvet up on my side.

I made my way into the kitchen and turned on my stereo that I had set up on the kitchen counter, plugging my phone into the aux cable.
I began to sway my hips to the music as I prepared some breakfast for Tyler and Josh and I.
I grabbed a bowl from the cupboard above me and then prepared my mix for the pancakes I had decided to prepare.
As I whisked together the mixture, I danced along to the beat of the music playing from the stereo. I then turned around to pour the mixture into the frying pan on the stove but as I turned around I jumped a little as I saw Tyler sitting on one of the stools at the breakfast bar, smirking at me.
"Tyler. I didn't know you were in here." I spoke as my cheeks turned bright red and the realisation that he had been watching me dance this whole time.
Tyler rose to his feet and came round the breakfast bar and stood behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"I heard you get up and I wondered what you were doing, and yes, I saw everything. And fyi, that t-shirt you're wearing doesn't cover your butt too well." He whispered in my ear, placing his hands on my hips and tugging at the bottom of the shirt.
I bit my lip at his words, realising he was talking about when I had to reach for the bowl. I had short on underneath the t-shirt but they must have ridden up a little.
I blushed once again as Tyler left my side and sat before me, watching me cook for him again.

As I dished up the pancakes onto three separate plates, Josh made his way into the kitchen and pulled up a stool beside Tyler.
"I smelt food so I came downstairs." Josh simply stated, before grabbing a plate of pancakes and pulling them towards him.
I chuckled at his statement, "well help yourself! I decided to make breakfast for us all."
The boys nodded their heads as they tucked into their pancakes.
"And you are a great breakfast maker!" Josh announced as he took another bite into his food.
Tyler nodded in agreement to his statement, but I couldn't help but notice his eyes trailing up and down me as he ate. I blushed at his many gazes and tried to resume to eating my breakfast without making eye contact with him, although it was proving to be very difficult.

Once we had all finished our pancakes and gotten dressed and stuff, we all sat around in the living room together.
"I got an idea." I spoke up, "why don't we go a theme park? There's one about half an hour from here?"
The boys both nodded in agreement with smiles plastered on their faces.
"That sounds awesome!" Josh spoke as he jumped to his feet.
I followed close behind him, pulling Tyler up with me and we all headed outside to the car.

As I drove us all to the theme park, Tyler sat in the front seat and Josh was in the back. As Tyler flipped through the radio stations, he stopped on one that was playing 'you give love a bad name' by Bon Jovi.
"This song is awesome!" He cried, cranking the volume up higher.
We all sang along at the top of our lungs. Josh was drumming on his lap in the back seat whilst Tyler was clapping along and dancing to the beat. It was truly amazing.

When we arrived to the theme park, we all decided to go on one of rollercoasters first.
Since it was a row of three, I sat in the middle whilst Tyler and Josh sat beside me.
As we approached the first drop, Josh raised his arms in the air in excitement. I went to raise my arms when all of a sudden my hand was grabbed by Tyler who held onto it as right as he could. I could tell he was nervous about the ride and so I looked at him and gave him a smile before we then plummeted down the track at the speed of light.
We all screamed at every twist and turn, Tyler's grip on my hand increased with every drop until finally we came to the end of the ride.
"That was awesome!" Josh cheered as he got off the ride. I laughed along with him and then looked at Tyler who was staggering behind me, swaying a little from dizziness.
I pulled him into a hug and kisses his forehead.
"You okay?" I asked with concern.
He nodded at me, "just a little dizzy."
I nodded in response and decided to sit down with him for a while whilst Josh went to the bathroom.

"Can I ask you something?" I spoke suddenly. Tyler looked up at me with confusions but then nodded at me.
"Why me? Why would you leave Jenna for someone like me?"
Tyler was silent for a while before answering. "Well, you're amazing Amanda."
I raised an eyebrow at him. "Come on Tyler. Seriously?"
He nodded. "I've known since we met at Warped that you were something special. When we hugged that time in the bathroom on the bus, I meant that. I felt something being in there with you. It's hard to explain but it was like a desire almost, a desire to be with you, a desire to want to hold you and take care of you for as long as I could. But obviously I had Jenna who I was speaking to at the time and I knew it was going somewhere with her and I guess I just allowed you to leave because I didn't think I would ever see you again, but then we started to see each other again and again and I knew from then on that I was falling for you. I'm just sorry it took me so long to do something about it."
I smiled at his answer and rested my hand on top of his, holding it tightly. As I looked up I noticed that he was staring into my eyes and without hesitation we both started to lean in, our faces inching closer and closer until..
"Okay! So who's up for the log flume?" Josh spoke up as he came back from the bathroom.
Tyler and I instantly pulled apart at the shock we got from Josh's sudden appearance, our cheeks going bright red as we quickly agreed to his proposal.

"The log flume sounds great." I smirked.