Chapter Forty Six.

The next few days went by quite smoothly for me. Josh and I had been getting on really well and he felt almost like family to me. Of course, our plan to mess with Tyler was still in motion, and every day we would wind him up more and more. We would send him Snapchats of us together with fake couple captions that we know would make him jealous. We would also send accidental "sexts" to him to really make him tick.
I know we were being a little OTT and a bit harsh, but by this point I really was done caring. Tyler hurt me bad and I wasn't about to let him get off easy for it. No way.

"You fancy going out for dinner?" Josh called to me from his bedroom.
"Sure, but what about the press?" I asked cautiously, I didn't want them to get the wrong idea and I certainly didn't want it to get too out of hand.
"No worries, they only care about photographing us if we are out together as a pair, when we are on our own they don't care as much, and besides, you're with me, and we know how the press felt about you being with Tyler. It will be the same scenario." He explained. I felt a bit down about the press not caring about me, but at the same time, it was a good thing now. I could do whatever I fancied and not have to worry about being caught out for it.

Josh and I drove over to a nearby American themed diner. It was a really cool place. The tables even had little jukeboxes on them where you could request to play a song through the whole diner if you put in a coin for it.
We sat down and ordered our drinks. A chocolate milkshake for me, and a strawberry milkshake for Josh.
"Come here." Josh instructed.
I raised an eyebrow as I shifted over to his side of the booth.
"We gotta snapchat Tyler! He loves coming here, especially with me, so he will flip when he sees I've replaced him with you now!" He chuckled as he snapped the photo of us together.
I moved back over to my side of the booth as the waitress approached us once more and we ordered our food.

The evening went on as normal for us. The routine continued. We kept on sending Tyler various snapchats that we knew would make him feel jealous. I did feel some sense of guilt but at the same time, I really didn't care. I wanted him to feel hurt. I wanted him to be upset that he had lost me. I wanted to make him regret it.

Later that week, I was sat in the apartment by myself, reading a book that I had found stashed away in my moving bag. I hadn't read in a long time so I figured now was the perfect time to start fresh, especially considering Josh was out for the night so I had the whole place to myself.
I was in a feeling of complete peace, so much so that I slowly began to close my eyes and drift off into a light sleep.

'BANG, BANG, BANG.'

I was jolted awake by a sudden, loud banging on the front door. My heart raced as I ran to answer it. Who could possibly be that eager to see me?
"Hello-" I was immediately cut off as I looked up and saw Tyler standing in the doorway. His eyes were red and he had strong, thick, purple bags circling his eyes. He looked like he hadn't slept in days.
I swallowed hard and I began to shake nervously as I stared up at him.
"Tyler..?" I finally managed to choke out.
Tyler stormed past me and into the apartment. I closed the door behind me and leant up against the door, staring at Tyler as he began to pace up and down the middle of the apartment.
I was about to speak finally until Tyler cut me off.
"You probably think you're so fucking clever don't you Amanda?" He spat.
I was taken back by his anger. By his words.
"What do you mean?"
"Oh. You know exactly what I mean. 'Oh Josh, you're so cute', 'oh Josh I wanna live with you!', it makes me sick. You're absolutely vile."
"Tyler what the hell is your deal? You made it perfectly clear that you wanted no more to do with me when you ditched and cheated on me for Jenna." I stated.
"See that's what I mean! I wanted you Amanda. I needed you! It was my management, they made me go back to Jenna." He tried to explain himself.
"I don't give a crap what your management made you do! The fact is you left me Tyler! You left me! You abandoned me for her! And you let her torture me for it!"
Tyler covered his face with his hands and paced a few more times.
"None of this would have happened if I had just ignored you at Warped." He stated.
"Well you shouldn't have bothered! I know you have issues Tyler, but that's no excuse to desert me and lay our emotions on the line just so you can piss off back to that skank. What was it Tyler? The money? The fame? The sex? Because we all know you wouldn't go back to her unless it was for one of those things!" I yelled, tears escaping my eyes as I did so.
"At least Jenna puts out."
At that point, I saw red. I swear my eyes turned black, I was filled with that much rage.
I lunged myself towards Tyler and started to hit him repeatedly, yelling and screaming profanities at him constantly. Tyler then grabbed my wrists and pinned me up against the wall.
"Tyler you better get the fuck off of me or I swear to God-"
The door suddenly swung open and Josh stepped into the room only to look at us with wide eyes and without hesitation he threw Tyler off of me and stood in front of me to protect me.
"What are you doing here Tyler? More importantly, why were your hands on Amanda like that? Haven't you caused enough damage already?!" Josh yelled.
"Me? Why don't you ask yourself that Josh! You're the one who's been non stop flirting with Amanda and dangling her in front of my face! And here I thought you were my friend!" Tyler shot back.
Josh clenched his fists and I noticed exactly what he was going to do. I hauled myself in between them to break up the fight, in doing so, Josh pushed me back out of the way and I fell to the ground harshly.
"That's it!" I cried. "I'm going back to England. I'm done with this, I'm done with you both. First thing tomorrow I am out of here. Screw this."
I stormed off to my room and slammed the door shut, collapsing onto my bed in tears.