Epilogue

Riley's POV

I kissed Finn's head lightly as he fell asleep in my arms. Only moments ago had I been reintroduced to my son. I couldn't believe it. He was still alive. I was sure Alfie had killed him. But James had met him, and he named him Finley because it was the name I liked. It was unreal how fortune I had gotten within the last few hours. First I got freed from Alfie, then James forgave me, and then I found out my son was alive. And I relieved the pain in my chest by nursing Finn. I finally got to breastfeed him, after 3 days of torture. Not only when my chest was swelling and I thought he was gone, but the first day as well when Alfie fed him formula. You always hear that you bond when nursing, and when Alfie wouldn't let me it broke my heart. I smiled at my son in my arms, continuing to bounce him as he slept peacefully. I never thought I could love someone as much as I loved James, but I was wrong. Finley is the exception. I felt a hand on my back, and looked up at James, still smiling. "Isn't he adorable?" I questioned, causing James to chuckle slightly.
"Very." He answered, kissing my forehead. "I love you Riley." He whispered to me.
"I love you too." I responded, as James ran his fingers through my hair. I heard the door creak open, and looked up to see Michelle there. A large smile grew on her face as she saw me.
"Riley!" She exclaimed, running over to the bed, where I sat. "Are you okay? Did you forgive James? I see you've met Finley, he's so cute! Do you like the name? I think it's adorable, and it suits him. What was it like having a baby? Do you think he looks more like you or-" Michelle rambled before getting cut off.
"Michelle!" James shouted, getting her attention. "Take a breath." She nodded, closing her mouth and staying quiet. She looked down, an odd expression on her face.
"Riley, I'm sorry." She said quietly after a few moments of silence.
"For what?" I asked confused.
"For seeing what happened and not telling anyone." She answered, sounding upset.
"It's okay. I forgive you." I assured her.
"But why? I could've saved you months ago, and because of me you had to stay locked up. I'd hate me if I were you." She replied.
"James told me what happened. With Richelle and everything. I understand. I would've done the same thing." Michelle nodded, looking slightly happier.
"Thank you." She said quietly.
"Your welcome." I answered, before glancing back down at Finn. Life looks pretty good.