Mystic Messenger

Okay so recently I just sold my sold to Cheritz and seeing mysmes everywhere I can only imagine the same thing at Hogwarts. 

~

 A student gets a phone call in the middle of class. "Sorry, Professor, this is a really important phone call." Three seconds later, out in the hallway, "Hey Jumin, what's up?" 

~

Students are setting alarms for when the chats will be so you have kids waking up at like 3:15 a.m. for Yoosung's mental breakdown over V. 

~

"Are you dating anyone?" 

"Bruh there are like four guys and a girl that's got my attention right now and none of them are real."

"What the hell is wrong with you?" 

"Don't ask questions you aren't prepared to recieve the answer for." 

~

Also just "hey can you transfer $45 into my account." 

"....why?"

"I need hourglasses my guy" 

(Because God knows I'm cheap and I've already spent $20 on hourglasses for the secret endings.) (It hurts so much but it's the best decision ever.)

~

Casual cosplay of the mysmes group so suddenly like ten people are dressed up as Jaehee (which works surprisingly well in Hogwarts) and 707 (this confuses more people. why are three of them maids. where did they get these jackets. why do they all have wigs. what's happening.) (the answer my friend is hyperfixation on fictional characters.)