Fanfics

Right, so, with an established Internet connection at Hogwarts, the Muggleborns can stay up until four in the morning reading, you guessed it, fanfiction. 

So at four in the morning, a random Muggleborn is trying to sob and/or laugh quietly without waking people up. So one of the other Muggleborns is like 500% done with their shit because they've got an exam first thing in the morning so they just throws a shoe at them and tells them to fuck off. 

Quietly, the Muggleborn sneaks downstairs to the Common Room and continues reading, until the worst thing ever happens and their phone dies in the middle of the most important chapter and with their phone dying the Muggleborn dies a little.

And we all know that iPhone takes like 200 years to turn back on

A/N: Hey guys. I know you all like this, or at least you seem to, but with the classes I'm taking, it's hard to find time to write and even harder to find ideas because all my effort is going into passing. So I know this chapter took forever to post, and I know it's a pretty crappy chapter, but I'm trying. On Christmas break I'll try to update, like, everyday. I promise. 

I'll update as frequently as I can, but no promises. I'll also just include some more humor or whatever. In all honesty, I'm running out of ideas, but this book seems like a pretty popular one, so I'm going to try. 

Thanks, and sorry that it took me like 12 years to update