1

You got up early to travel to Russia, where the grand Prix was being held, and, most importantly, your favourite skater, Yuri Plisetsky was skating.
It had been years since you had last seen the fifteen-year-old figure skater live, and you couldn't wait!

He had been your idol since you were ten, and you first saw him skating competitively. Now you were  fourteen, and he was still important to you, and although you weren't competitive standard, you had got skating lessons yourself, and could do a few jumps, and were quite proud of it.

His new routine to agape was just so beautiful... you hoped he would skate it again. 
You made breakfast; nutella on bread and a cup of coffee and then packed some sandwiches incase you got hungry later. You were going to fly to Russia for two weeks, to get a chance to see the sights as well as see Yuri skate.

Arriving at the airport, you look at the clock. 5:00, just in time. The flight would leave in two and a half hours, and you didn't want to be rushed, so you went through the checkout and security straight away.
After about an hour and a half, and a few ladies complaining in front of you about the queue, then taking half an hour themselves, you finally got through, and went to Starbucks to sit down for a while. It was still an hour until you needed to board the plane so you ordered a drink. The café was packed, and there was only one free table left. You took it,and wrapped your cold hands around the warm beverage. It was minus 6 here, so imagine what Russia was like!

You waited for about another half an hour until finally The plane came. You boarded it. The view out of the window was beautiful, as it was still quite dark, and all the city lights were on. You watched out of the window for a while. It was so relaxing. Soon you ended up falling asleep.

-_-_-_-_-_-•°•-_-_-_-_-_-

I feel like this was a really bad first chapter but whatever. I'll post the next one when I get three votes on this, so I know at least some ppl are interested, because I have a lot of other stories I need to update. Luv ya, bye!