Shot 5: Secret ~Wilfred~

Okay, so I can't believe I fight about your request @SunnyCanva. I really am I guess that's because I have terrible memory and tests. Lots of them. Anyways I'll be doing all of your requests and I hope you will forgive me.

_____ your name
(K/W/N) Keith's wife's name
(R/W/N) Roberto's wife name
(J/F/N) Joshua's fiancée's name
(G/F/N) Glenn's fiancée's name
(S/N) Edward's wife's name also sister name

You have been happily married to Wilfred for 7 months and you couldn't be happier! But in those 7 months, Wilfred has been seeing you acting strangely. You always go out, with a disguise obviously, and never even tell your, husband, anything. The only thing you would say to him was 'I'm leaving!', 'I have an appointment.' Or anything like those lame excuses.

You always hated to lie and he knew it but yet, why can't he stop getting strange feelings every time he sees you in the castle. But a few days later when he noticed something was wrong with you, he saw you walking into a hospital. He wasn't quite sure it was you since you were wearing a disguise.

It was nearing winter and you had kept 'it' a secret for 3 and a half weeks. You were going to tell him that you were pregnant on Christmas but everything you even think of a situation, you would always procrastinate. 'Okay _____! You can do this!' It was the day before Christmas, Christmas Eve, and you finally had the courage to go to him and tell him the wonderful news, well to you it is but you aren't even sure if he is ready to become a father.

You push open the doors to the lounge you and Wilfred usually spend time in and was about to open your mouth until... "_____! How have you been?" Your best friend, who was Glenn's fiancée, beeped when she saw you. Everyone was their. The butlers, the prince's and their wife or fiancée.

'Plan failed.' You couldn't take it anymore. You were a nervous wreck inside but tried to remain composed. "Oh, I'm fine thank you but look at the time," you pointed to the analog clock that was hanging on the wall," I need to get going or else I'll be late." You rush out of the door leaving everyone there looking bewildered.

"What was that about?" Keith asks Wilfred who was creasing his brows together. It was after all the first time that the other princes, butlers and wife or fiancée had seen you acting so strangely.

"The _____ that I know will never leave like that." Your sister, Edward's wife who was bearing a child, said worriedly. "I agree. What happened to her, Wilfred?" Joshua's fiancée asks him suspiciously. Wilfred knew he couldn't get away from everyone's stares, even the butlers, and decided to say what he didn't want.

"I don't know." He slumps back to the golden couch frustrated. Many thoughts were running through everyone's heads until Wilfred's loyal butler, Claude, spoke up.

"His highness is correct. The whole staff and everyone else doesn't know what has happened to her. She has been acting like this for about a month now and not even her parents knew about it.

"So what does this mean?" Keith's wife asked with her arms crossed looking at him suspiciously. It was only natural that she would do that. She was your childhood friend who always there by your side but the rest of the prince's wives or fiancées are you best friend or sister. But (K/W/N) was the closest to you after your older sister.

"It means that Wilfred will have fun finding out. Would you?" (S/N) looks at him sternly. She wasn't usually like this, to be honest. She was the kind caring type, not the stern type aka (J/W/N). She was beyond strict well I guess that's what you get for being raised in a traditional family in Oriens well until she fell in love with Joshua she started to open up.

"I tried asking her once but she always turns and leaves saying that she had somewhere to go." Wilfred sighs. He was tired seeing you like this. You were his future queen and wife after all plus he just wants to spend time with you until he has to be king.