Shot 22: Dream-Like Death ~Princes~

Fixed a big problem and sorry to all my readers who read this shot when I first published it! Hope that those who read it before will read it again but with Joshua's POV!! (I think I didn't include it even if I knew I already wrote it.) But I didn't fully edit it as yet... Dedicated to @SunnyCanvas. 

~Wilfred~

Wilfred walked beside you in the crowded streets of Philip, both dressed incognitoly. Being blessed with a wonderful one year marriage, Wilfred looks down at your stomach. A big round lump pokes out as you hold it tenderly.

"I wonder how our baby will be." You hold it with your hands and look at it with loving eyes. Wilfred looks at you, wondering what can make him happier than now.

"She'll be like you." He bends down and whispers into your ear, sending down shivers.

"We--we still have to wait six months, Wilfred. You don't even know if it's a girl as yet." Wilfred wraps his left arm around your waist and pull you closer, glancing down at your rosy cheeks.

'But she'll be like you.' He said in his mind. His heart beats rhythmically in slow, steady beats. He cannot be any happier than now. Sneaking out of the chateau was one of the best ideas that you've came up with so far, giving him great joy to see your smiling face.

"He--" You stop talking and look at the road, senses kicking in. Wilfred stops walking, peering down at your face. Your eyes squint as you try to make out what was out of place.

"__--" You quickly leap out of your husband's arm, pushing your way though the dense crowd. "_____!" He shouts at you, trying to make his way to your side. A single cold sweat ran down his forehead, running down his pointed chin. His heartbeat accelerate so loud that he swore he can hear it. He is getting a be omen and he know it.

"AHhhhhhh!!!"

*CREAAAAA*

Wilfred's whole body stops for a second, immediately processing that scream into his brain. "_____!!!!" He yells out for you, shoving people away from him.

As he gets closer, his heart rate sped and the people around him froze as they look at the road.

"_____!" He shouts, stopping dead in his tracks. His eyes widens and fills with fear, his mouth hung down dry as his knees go weak. Your body lay on the cold cement floor with all your limbs bent and in abnormal conditions. Your face hold the most painful expression he has ever seen as you clutch your unborn baby with your arms as bright red liquid spills out.

"_____," Wilfred whispers out, lips trembling white. One after another, people in the background starts shouting out commands. His whole world stops, looking at you. Praying that it is some kind of dream, he stands up and rushes to you.

"_____!!!" He yells, running to you but, as he gets closer, the road that he runs on seems to stretch further and further away, caring your body far away from him. "_____!!! _____!!!" Wilfred yells your name out again  and again. With an outstretch arm, he tries to crag he your fading figure.

Tears run down his face as you seem to get further away from his sight. Almost invisible now, he can feel his something in his chest wanting to burst out.

"_____!!!!!!!!" With one final yell, with all his might, he puts all his power into it.

~*~