Shot 23: Her Majesty ~Princes~

Have anyone else realised that this is the day Be My Princess was released in English? Because of this day, I wrote this shot. All of it is obviously head-cannon but some parts are not. Sorry to all those readers out there for not publishing another shot sooner. This also meant as a compensation for you. I hope that you will all enjoy it; if you don't, comments are really appreciated.

Her Majesty, The Queen Of Philip

The Brightest Star

Overwhelming the vast amount of their citizens' love and adoration for their queen, Wilfred is above all.

His gaze softens; his touches is gentle; his smile is no other; the words they silently portray to each other is proof of their profound love for each other.

Much dedication goes into this, time, effort, love, loyalty, but for them, it was their fate.

She is elated all throughout the day. Never have you once seen her saddened even for a second.

Her pure smile lightens the whole kingdoms, but her husband's heart is above all.

Her eyes are the clearest of all that you can ever find. Earnest, portraying the slightest emotions that she ever feels.

Her touch is gentle and contained. With a slight touch, she leaves you bound for more.

But amongst it all, she is higher than a king in a chess piece.

Her mind works faster than you can ever think possible for a lady like her.

Brought up from a commoner family, it is like she knows all of your secrets-----all that you fear.

She turns tables to her favour, she can fool everyone in a blink of an eye, but next her, her king, the ruler of the chess board is by her side, the greatest ally that anyone wishes to have.

Her Majesty, The Queen Of Philip

Her Majesty, The Queen Of Liberty

The Lioness

Keith found solace by his spouse's side. Her calm persona enhances his day as King; her active role as Queen made his mind at ease. The number of burdens she lifts from his shoulders just by being by his side was enough but of course, he couldn't bring it within him to say it.

There it was, his pride brings their relationship going up and down like a rollercoaster. Their constant arguments resonate throughout the whole manse that even their son is fearful that one day that they might have enough.

The constant bickering with each other, correcting their wrongdoings, pinpointing what they should have done with their loudest voice-----the lion and lioness have awoken amidst the jungle.

From all of their altercation, she never stands down and admits defeat. Looking a way to slide her way around and turn victory to her favour-----after all, she knew that he adored this side of her.

She always comes out of their constant quarrel with something to gain. With their many hitherto disagreements, not one same reason started another.

Her mind is like a working machine 24/7. Always calculating the best resolution and action for her Kingdom and private life. Turning victory too her favour-----she has never lost and will never. Protecting her son, defending the citizens, growing the nation to the wealthiest ever in history:

She is the pride of the citizens of Liberty and her King.

Her Majesty, The Queen Of Liberty