Shot 32: A Sinful Christmas ~Princes~

This shot is rated R-18 just to be safe. Contains moments with your princes having sex. It's not deep into the very last detail but it's just to be safe.

~Wilfred~

Wilfred's chamber is lit with endless arrays of vibrant colours. It's Christmas. The holiest night of the year. A night spent with loved ones and family.

For Wilfred, to ruminate, Christmas was always a bore to him. Nothing particularly special took place on Christmas. It was a day that he spent like any other day of the year: toiling in his study.

But now, meeting you, his days start to wash with vibrate colours. Every day, new vivid hues appeared on his canvas. Showering you with kisses on this holy night, staining your purity, sinning constantly, he did it all.

"Wi-Wilfred," Your voice came out like a deep moan, sending his body ablaze more than it was already. You moan again when his lips started to trail back to its desired place. Ecstasy and burning desire burned in his heart, not allowing it time to wait any further, you two became one.

~Keith~

"Keith..."

The moment he heard his voice come out of your preciously plumped, red lips, he moved faster. Staring deep into your alluring eyes, he feels your haggard breath on his face. You were tempting him even further, even if he was already inside you. Like a fire already set ablaze, it grew higher, harsher, hotter than it was ever before.

The bedroom is dark. Not one light is illuminating the room but he saw every inch of your exposed skin. Cupping your cheek, he slowly removes his member from you.

"_____," His voice is husky, sending shivers down your body. Leaning his forehead on yours, he smirked. "Let's do this for every Christmas." His lips descend to yours, sealing the vow.

~Roberto~

You sat on top of him, on his lap to be precise. White candles are in the room. Roberto's dimly lit chambers made the mood even more romantic and passionate than it already was.

Roberto's dark chocolate eyes bore into yours. His hands are on your hips, helping you move up and down. He feels your walls around his crotch. He still couldn't believe it. Spending such a pleasurable Christmas with you, his lover, his princess and his fiancee.

Both of your breaths mixed with each other. Bodies are set burning despite the cold, freezing snow outside. Your flame engulfed him, trapping him in a cage of ecstasy and desire.

You pump on him faster and faster, feeling you come slowly.

"R-Roberto!"

Like a sudden bullet hitting him, like a bucket of cold water flushing through his system, as if everything came pouring down on him, he cum inside you, sending hot juices inside.

~Joshua~

Nothing but your loud, desperate moans echo in his ears. He set your body hotter than any fire that tried to warm a person during the cold winter. Joshua is inside of you, thrusting so hard and quickly.

He stared at your face, overcome with pleasure. Your red, sexy Santa Claus costume is left discarded on the cold, marble floor.

For him to ruminate, he could never believe that he would ever spend Christmas sharing so many sins with someone. The usual rule-by-prince is in his chamber, showering you with love and flaming passion.

You changed him for the better, he knew it. For his gift to you, for the many outstanding thanks that he has yet to repay you, he will give them now, being inside you, completing your love with his.

~Glenn~

The Imperial Palace of Oriens is set radiating gently with vivid colours. The night is old but yet, many families continue to celebrate. The palace is quiet and the young prince is asleep, deprived of his usual cheerful personality.

Glenn's head clouds with ecstasy. He layed exposed on his bed for you. Sitting on top of him, he watches your face flushed with a deep crimson, your boobs bouncing in the air, your hands on his waist and your legs wide apart, completely exposing your womanhood and showing how one of your buds envelop his crotch so quickly and easily.

Spending his first Christmas with you like this is beyond imagination but he didn't dare stop you from doing it with him.

He layed captivated, paralyzed in his bed, watching you completing dominating his crotch.

A Christmas he never thought will happen.

~Edward~

His gentle lavender eyes are conquered by a fierce dark purple. The soft scent of roses filled the air. Despite such a calming scent, you two are flushed with lust and desire.

Edward showed no sign of stopping. Watching your breathless face and hearing your voice shouting his name which still echoes in his ears. Holding your hips in place, he never felt such emotion in his life.

Currently, in a doggy position, he will continue to shower you with ecstasy and love for the rest of the night. Changing positions, taking time to travel down your body with his kisses, leaving gentle rose pink markings only for his sight, he will bless you with his love in this passionate, holy night and in return, to bear a gentle bundle of light for him.

I hope that whoever reads this shot enjoyed it. A Merry Christmas to you all.