• Chapter 4 •

------
Scamander's call
------

After the encounter with the Weasley twins me and Luna made our way to the Great Hall.

When we got there on Gryffindor table we saw the twins laughing their heads off as Harry and Ron had a face full of smoke.

I chuckled a little bit before sitting down beside Luna and another girl.

We sit there for about five minutes just talking about our classes and upcoming events.

After those five minutes past Professor Dumbledore stood up and yelled something that I couldn't quite understand and then the food appeared.

I love how it does that, maybe he said a spell to make special food appear but oh well. I'm just glad I can eat.

"What do we have next" I ask Luna

"Potions I think" she says politely

"I wonder who teaches that" I say to myself

"Oh Professor Snape" a voice says behind me.

I look behind and it's the Weasley twins.

"Did I mistake you for Gryffindors?" I ask them.

"Nope" said Fred "all the Weasleys have been in Gryffindor" added George "not one hasn't" said Fred again.

"Then why are you over here?"

"Just getting to know our brothers friend friends" said George.

I tilt my head in confusion, what are they talking about.

"Wait. What?" I ask

"Since our brother" replied Fred "Ron" said George "is friends with the 'boy who lived' we need to know who his friends are" they said in sink.

I look at Luna but she seems to be enjoying the conversation and what the topic is about.

"I still don't get it" I say

"Not to worry, you will" the said in sink one more time and went back to Gryffindor Table.

--

We are in Potions and it's the most scariest experience I have ever had.

Professor Snape is dark and creepy also very strict you would not want to get on his bad side.

We actually just happen to be in Potions with Slytherin and Draco Malfoy makes min no more fun than it is. But that's a lie because it's actually no fun at all.

Snape is at the top of the classroom looking out the only open window.

I have done my work and there is about 6 minutes left of class, so I just sit there and look around.

As I'm looking around I notice a frog in a jar but he is alive.

I look at Snape the the frog, Snape and the frog again. Something is agitating me about this creature in a jar.