• Chapter 5 •

------
The Niffler
------

First week in and it's going fantastic, except for Potions class of course.

All the professor's are super nice but strict as they have to be but Professor Snape is just down right.. blah.

It's Sunday today, so we get a day off class. Well not really it's supposed to be 'study day' but the only person I know who actually studies on Sunday is Hermione Granger.

Me and Luna met Harry and Ron in the corridor on our way to Divination class, Harry and myself made arrangements to meet at Hagrid's today. Manly because I wanna talk to him about my case, but first Breakfast.

I get up out of bed, stumble a little as I have just woken up, and go over to wake Luna.

But then I realise that there is no reason to wake her, breakfast is at 9:45 and it's about 7:52 now so I will let her sleep.

I grab my clothes and go into the bathroom to shower and get myself ready.

Once I have showered, brushed my teeth, got my clothes on I'm running down to the common room main area with Eddie in my pocket.

I bring my great grandfather's book with me as you never know.

"Willow!!" I hear someone call, I can recognise that voice anywhere. It's my brother Rolf.

He is in his 3rd year at Hogwarts and is on the Quidditch team for Ravenclaw.

I turn around and just as I suspected he is in his Quidditch gear, probably going to practice.

"Hello Rolf" I say walking up to him.

As I get to him he engulfs me in a big massive bear hug and squeezes me tightly.

"Haven't seen you since the dinner" he says "you know I think you should try out for the Quidditch team" he smiles

"No thanks Rolf" I state pushing him away in a playful way "that's not for me, dragons are more my speed" I laugh.

He looks at me curiously "did dad give you his case" he lifts an eyebrow. Looking at my hands where I hold our great grandfather's book.

I nod "I'm going to Hagrid's later with Harry Po-"

"Harry Potter!" He interrupts

I nod again with a smile "yeah we arranged plans to me-"

"Wow! I cannot believe you sis. My own sister has actually befriended Harry Potter!" He says proudly but interrupting again.

"Yes! Yes! It's all very good, now can you please stop interrupting me" I say a little harshly.

"Haha! Go on" he laughs

"Well yeah, me and Harry are going to Hagrid's as we met in the corridor and arranged to meet on Sunday. Which is today" I smile.

Rolf just smiles and looks at me very proudly, like I have just one the best 'maker of friends' award or something.

He looks at his watch and panics "sorry sis can't talk any longer gotta go, good luck in Hagrid's" she shouts as he runs out of the common room.