• Chapter 6 •

------
Hagrid's Hut
------

I got back to my dormitory with the Niffler tight in hand, he is not going to the dark forest I'll tell you that.

"OccamyBeak" I say to the painting of the Hippogriff.

It opens and as it does I try to hide the Niffler so nobody can see it.

Thank god no one gives a crap about what anyone else is doing, they all just ready books, not that there's anything wrong with that.

I made it to the stairs and hopefully nobody saw.

Running up to my abs Luna's bedroom I can hear something happening on the other side of the door.

Luna's probably just messing about I hope.

I open the door and for the second time today, I almost get a heart attack.

I run in the room shut and lock the door so nothing can escape.

In front of me is this snake like creature with a head of a bird and rainbow coloured body.

I can see Eddie hiding behind my bed pillow, as he has no clue what's going on.

Staring at it, I quickly move to my bedside locker and grab out the book, with the Niffler in hand.

I open the book and search for a page to see what this thing is.

I finally get to a page which has most resemblance to the creature on my bed.

Occamy. Hmm that's a word in our common room password.

An Occamy can grow to the available size but can also shrink to the available size. That's fascinating.

I look at it again, grab it and shove it back inside that case along with the Niffler.

I lock it good and tight as I don't want anything escaping. Today has just been a game of 'catch me if you can'

--

I'm about to go meet Harry outside Hagrid's Hut now, so I grab my case, my wand and any other bits and pieces I think I might need.

Making sure my case is locked I pick it up and put Eddie in my pocket.

-

I'm down at Hagrid's and Harry is waiting outside for me.

"Hello Harry" I smile

"Hi Willow, what's in there?" He asks pointing to my case.

I go white I don't know weather to tell him, but he is going to find out anyway because I'm telling Hagrid.

"Uh, your probably going to think I'm crazy but it's a case full of magical creatures" I smile awkwardly.

"Cool, is that your great grandfather's?" He asks again.

I am very confused, if I told that to anyone else, except the twins Luna or my brother, they would not believe me.

"Yeah, yeah! It is his actually how do you know?" I laugh.