• Chapter 7 •

------
Azuree
------

It's the next day now and I am finished all my classes. But I need to find the twins.

It's around 5:30 so I have a while to find them, this castle is big and very confusing so it might take a while.

But first I go back to my common room and dumb my heavy books on my bed.

Grabbing my case, my book and Eddie I go down to the main area of Ravenclaw.

As usual people are reading their books and are in a totally different world.

"Hey sis!" I hear someone shout and all the readers heads look towards me.

Brushing off the awkwardness I turn around and face the person calling me and that person happens to be my brother.

"Hello Rolf" I say walking up to him.

I look at my case and my book in hand, then my brother. He is my brother I need to tell him what I have in this case.

Before he can say anything back to me I grab his wrist and pull him over somewhere a bit more private.

"What's wrong" he suddenly says to me with a straight face.

"Nothing" I shake my head "I need to tell you about my case" I say looking down at it.

"Oh ok, you had me worried" he sigh/laughs.

I look around to see if anyone is listening but no one is "a dragon" I say

He looks slightly confused but soon cops on to what I'm saying.

"A what?"

"A dragon"

"Willow that's not possible"

"I can show you"

"Here?, now?" He asks

"No" i shake my head "I need to get to know it, make sure it's not dangerous"

"Willow, it's a freaking dragon of course its dangerous!"

I shake my head "no, he was different, oddly different but he didn't seem dangerous"

"Willow" has sighs "Seem and Not are two different words"

"But.. if you insist he is not dangerous then I believe you, but how are you going to look after it" he adds

I smile really widely I almost break my jaw, I'm glad he trusts me.

"The twins" I smile

"YOUR GONNA FEED YOUR DRAGON OTHER STUDENTS?!?!" He shouts but covers his mouth almost instantly.

All the readers heads are looking at us now again, I roll my eyes,grab his wrist one more time and pull him out of the common room.

"No, the twins know every secret passageway around the school, if there is one to hogsmeath then I can get some meat and fish"