My Fake Smile

"(_y/n_) you should tell him." Elisa said. She's my best friend. And my roommate. I shook my head. I'll tell him someday... just not today. I was in love with Kaname Kuran. But he always had his eyes for Yuki, who was in love with him. At times when she caught me staring at him... she'd make threats. But I don't care... it's not like he'll ever love me.
   I walked to the crossover with Elisa and watched the gates opened. All the girls screamed loudly. Making my ears bleed. You see Elisa was in love with Takuma. He was nice and I approve him for my BFF. I saw the night class walk, but the girls pushed Yuki so she fell. He bent down on one knee and helped her up. I turned around and left ignoring my best friend when she called for me. But she knew not to take it personally. Because I've been through worse, and I can't stand it anymore.
   I walked back to my dorm and shut the door. I laid on my bed and cried. Why am I crying? It's not like I told him and he rejected me. I can't tell him... because I already see in his eyes that he's in love with Yuki... and that should stay that way. Because even if Yuki's mean and horrible to me... I'd rather her be happy, than be lonely and sad like me.
   Later at night... I couldn't sleep so I went out for a walk.It was sorta cloudy, but okay... I guess.
   "You shouldn't be out here." I heard a voice. I turned around and saw Zero.
   "Sorry, I was just walking." I said. He already knew I wasn't a fan girl. I mean do I look like one?
   "You're (_y/n_), right?" He asked, walking over to me.
   "Yeah, why?" I asked.
   "The only girl I can actually stand." He muttered. I let out a short, tiny laugh and shook my head. "Why so sad?" He asked. He's actually worried? THE Zero Kiryu is worried about me?
   "I'm not." I smiled wide at him
   "Such a beautiful smile." He commented.
"Thanks." I said.
   "Rather put on a fake smile than explain to the world why you're sad?" He asked. I looked at him. No one can read emotions like Zero. I looked down and nodded slowly.
   "Yeah..." I said. "I really don't even know why I'm sad." I muttered after a few moments of being silent.
   "Well, when you do find out, I'll be here to listen." He said.
   "Thanks Zero." I said. He nodded and left. I laid down on the ground and looked at the stars. "How I wish, I could disappear into one of them." I whispered to myself.