First Meeting

~Next Day: Cross Over~

I was pulled again by Elisa to watch the night class crossover. I went but stood far away from the screaming girls and watched the gates open. The girls screamed even louder and I covered my ears with my hands. Instantly Aido started flirting with the all the other girls. It's sad. The girls make them their first priority, while he just makes them an option.
   I was looking at all of them and my eyes landed on Kaname, who was actually staring at me.
   I gasped, when he smiled and waved. I, unconsciously, waved back. After they were gone I walked back with Elisa.
   Later in the night, I put on a pair of jeans and a shirt and went outside for a walk.       
   It would be boring to everyone else, but to me... it's... it's the only thing that makes me smile. I've always loved nature. And swimming. I love swimming so much! (If you don't, that's fine just change it, it just sorta connected with the ending so that's why I put it there) It always melts away my pain. I was walking when I heard something behind me.
   I turned around thinking it might be Zero or Yuki, but it was Kaname. I gasped.    
   "Hello." He said, softly.       
   "Hi," I said, shyly. "What are you doing out here?" I asked.       
   "I should ask you the same thing. I love to come out here, the sky calms me." He said.       
   "H-hey me too." I smiled. He smiled as well. We talked for a while and found out we had a lot in common. Saying one word would be enough, but we had a good long conversation.       
   "This was fun, we should do this again." He said, with a smile.
   "We should." I agreed, tucking a strand of my (h/c) and (h/l) hair behind my ear. We turned around and walked in a different direction. When I got into my room, I shut the door and slid down, putting a hand on my chest, with a smile of my face.