The Dance

(_y/n_) and Kaname were always together. They were planning on spending Christmas Eve and Christmas day together. He'd asked her if she wanted to come to the ball with him. She said. He also told her about him being a vampire. And the night class. And that Yuki was his sister that he was going to change. He just didn't tell her she's suppose to be his fiancée. She was happy though.
   Aaaannnddd! Takuma and Elisa had gotten along very well and they started dating two. The girls were happy. Yes Elisa was told the secret as well.

  *Christmas Eve*

   (_y/n_) and Elisa went to the ball all dressed up. The girls had the most beautiful dress. I mean it was just a long frilly dress but it suited them well and it was perfect for that night.
   Yuki had been turned about 3 days before today. (_y/n_) and Elisa saw Ichijo. They walked over and said hello. (_y/n_) asked where Kaname was and Ichijo said he was dancing with Yuki. (_y/n_) didn't take it the wrong way, neither did anyone else. She was his sister. They could dance if wanted.
   About 45 minutes later (_y/n_) decided to go look for Kaname. She saw him standing in a corner, but he wasn't alone, he was with Yuki. She walked over to see her pressed against the wall, him on top, kissing her. She gasped and they looked at her. Yuki had a smirk and Kaname didn't say anything.
   "He wants me, bitch. Not you." Yuki laughed.
   "Well, I'd rather you be happy than sad." (_y/n_) said.
   "Just leave." Kaname said, somewhat sadly. Like he wanted her to stay, but she couldn't. He was guilty, why? Was Yuki blackmailing him... or does he just feel sorry for her?
   "Lie to me." She demanded. Kaname froze, then replied:
  "I love you. You lie to me." He said.
   "I loathe you." She muttered. She lifted her dress a bit and ran passed everyone. She ran passed Ichijo, Elisa and Zero. They saw tears so of course they went after her. When she heard them, she quickly wiped her tears and stopped.
   "(_y/n_)! Sweetie, what's wrong?" Elisa asked. Ichijo and Kiryu had known these girls long enough to know that they referred to each other as sweetie, honey, babe, beautiful, gorgeous, sexy and more. They were practically sisters. She turned around and put on her fake smile that usually fooled everyone.
   "Nothing." She said. "Look, I gotta go." She said and left in a hurry. They decided to let her cool off, while Elisa and Zero went to pick a fight with Kaname and his whore-- sorry, sister, Yuki.
   (_y/n_) didn't go to her room. She left somewhere else. Toga had caught her, but to him it looked like she was going to her dorm. She ran to the dangerous river type place. It was at the beach. But this little extra pool. It was connected to the ocean and if you drowned you'd be carried out to the middle of the ocean for sharks to eat.
   But you had tol run along the shoreline, when (_y/n_) did, the bottom of her frilly long dress got wet, soaking in the water. It was actually very deep and it had a lot of terrifying rapids. There was a rock you could jump off of. You'd die in a few minutes. Well it was more of a weird cliff like place. Since it was pretty high. She stood on the edge. She cried as hard as she could. She was done. She'd loved Kaname like no other. She told him all of her secrets. Such secrets that even Elisa didn't know. They were about her past. He'd played her. And she was stupid enough to believe him.
   I wonder: Did you make her all the same promises you made me? (_y/n_) thought. She saw a sharp rock and cut her finger. She wrote something in her blood and then she stabbed herself and jumped in the water.
        *Meanwhile*
After the little conversation Elisa, Zero, Takuma, Kaname, Kaien and Toga all ran out to find (_y/n_). Then Kaname remembered something (_y/n_) had said.
   "I love the water. It always calms me. It melts away my pain. It ends my sorrow. One day it'll end my misery." He didn't take her seriously because after that she laughed and said most of that was true. He told everyone to follow him and they did. They came to the pool.
   "What's this?" Toga asked. They looked at the rock. It said: "LIE TO ME"
   "I love you." Kaname spoke, everyone gasped. But that wasn't true. Because after that he whispered. "I loathe you." Then he said: "Lie to me." He choked out, the tears falling out of everyone's eyes, everyone hearing what he said. Only Zero heard him whisper 'I loathe you'.
   I LOATHE YOU, the words appeared on the rock beneath the words 'LIE TO ME'. Everyone saw the trail of blood in the water. they knew (_y/n_) was dead. She was not coming back.