I Love You

Kaname and I had our usual conversations every night. Today I was going to the crossover with Elisa, no it was still her dragging me. The gates opened and once again, the screams deafened me. The night class walked out and Yuki was once again pushed.
   Kaname bent down and helped her up. Their faces were a little closer. I couldn't stand it. I don't know why I'm jealous, he's not even mine. I ran away. He probably didn't even notice, he was too busy staring into Yuki's eyes.
   I ran into my room and laid on my bed, crying. This time, I'm definitely falling for him. He doesn't even care!

Narrator's POV:

   (_y/n_) cried and cried herself to sleep. But once again woke up. She of course got up and walked outside. She didn't want to see Kaname.
   The moon and stars were the only thing that calmed her. She was hoping she wouldn't see Kaname. We her red puffy eyes, it would be a dead give away, that she was crying. And he would easily get it out of her. Then he'll tell her that he just wants to be friends because he's in love with Yuki Cross.
   She sat at the fountain and let more tears fall out. It was getting colder. It was December 11. Christmas was coming up and she was excited. But for what? She didn't know. Every Christmas she wished for her death or something that would make her happy. For 17 years. But nothing happened. She's still at the same stage she was before.

   Her parents had disowned her because she refused to be a stripper like her mother. Her family made a lot of money doing this sort of stuff and she never liked the idea of showing all of her to random men and women... she wanted to be more. But her parents didn't like that idea, so they left her. She was always disliked in all her schools and in this school she was just ignored. Which was better than being hated. Her grandparents hated her, her cousins hated her, even her own brother hated her. What had she done wrong? She wanted to be better... why was that so bad? She always did as they said, she was always pushed around and they hit her sometimes, yet she always spoke to her parents in a respecting tone. Did she say something wrong?
   She cried even harder. She felt a hand on her shoulder. She turned around and saw Zero. His frown said everything, he felt horrible and wanted to comfort her. She jumped into his arms and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around her, tending to the broken girl. Half an hour later she'd stopped crying.

   "Feel better?" Zero asked, in a soft tone. While her meetings with Kaname had gone well, her and Zero had gotten along. He was like her older brother. He'd found out about how much she loved Kaname and always teased her about it. (I really hate that Kaname and Zero hate each other so usually they don't in my stories >.< sorry if it messes the stories up)She'd also gotten him to smile. She nodded.
   "Hey, I've got a surprise for you." He said, with a wink. She looked at him curiously, sniffling.
   He grabbed her hand and took her somewhere. Then he stopped. She accidentally bumped into him.
  "Sorry." She said, it sounded like she was sick, since she'd been crying so much. He moved out of the way and she saw Kaname.

   "I'll leave you two alone." He said and left. Zero hated leaving his best friend with that... that... that blood sucker! But if it would make her smile again, he'd let her be with him. (_y/n_) looked at Kaname who walked towards her. He touched her cheek and she blushed slightly.
   "Why have you been crying?" He asked, seriously because he didn't want a sarcastic answer.
   "Just thinking about family..." She trailed off.
   "And?" He asked, knowing there was more.
   "...just other things..." She muttered.
   "Come on (_y/n_), I wanna know what's wrong." He said. Usually he'd call her (_y/n_) or Kitty. He'd nicknamed her that since her hair was as soft as a kitten's fur.
   "I was sad because I saw you with Yuki..." She whispered.
   "Why does that make you sad?" He asked.
   "Because! I love you." She confessed.
   "Good." He said, which made her look up. "Cause I love you too." He whispered, kissing her lips softly. Of course she kissed back.

Lie To Me (Kaname Kuran X Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara