Epilogue

Narrator's POV:

   That was all 4 years ago. Kaname was 22 years old. But he was single. He wasn't able to move on. After (_y/n_)'s death, he stopped talking. He went to class, but all he did was stare out of the window. He started failing... but in the end managed to pass. Like any teacher would dare fail the almighty pureblood.
   He'd take walks every night and sit at the spot him and (_y/n_) always used to. After the end of high school for everyone, Yuki had left and was somewhere. Ichijo and Elisa had gotten married. Zero was also married to a young human girl. Her name was Lillian. Kaname left and disappeared.
   Kaname was walking down the beach. It was summer, but it was at night. He was staring at the the stars and moon that shone on the water. He heard a beautiful voice singing.
   Then there was a girl walking on shore. She was in the water where it came up to her knees. Her dress was getting wet, she had the same dress that (_y/n_) did when she was at the ball. Her hair was almost mid thigh. It was flying in the air, with the breeze. She stopped and stared at the sky.
   The moonlight hit her perfectly. She laughed and it echoed in his ears. That laugh...
   She turned around with a smile and looked at him. She extended her hand out, he grabbed it and she walked further into the water. To the point where it was waist deep to her.
   It was (_y/n_). She placed her hand on his shoulders and he placed his on her hips.
   They danced to the music that nature produced. She moved closer to him.
   "Lie to me." She whispered, with a smile.
   "I loathe you." He said. First time he spoke in 4 years.
   "Lie to me."
   "I loathe you." She giggled.  
   "What's your name?" She asked.
   "Kaname Kuran." He answered with a smile.
   "Yours?" He asked."(_y/f/n_)." She said.
   "Marry me?" He asked.
   "Yes." She said and they kissed each other, passionately.

Don't lie. It comes with a price. Never hurt the one you love. Never. Because life isn't like a story book. You can't erase the words, you can't burn the pages. You will regret it forever. Make a choice you won't regret.