Chapter 7

HARPER'S POV

Zenith and I reached back home and I went straight to his well our room. I pulled my clothes off and crawled to the soft looking bed.

I fell face first onto the cool sheets and moaned. Turning around, I looked down to see Zenith leaning down in front of me slowly rubbing my feet while keeping eye contact with me.

"So, how do feel about living here with me?" He asked and seperated my toes from each other.

"Really good." I moaned softly and closed my eyes as my head fell back on the sheets.

After massaging both of my feet, he stood up and removed his shirt. Next his pants and boxers fell to the floor.

I blushed and looked away from him. He chuckled and softly trailed his hands up from my legs to my thigh.

He removed his hand and walked into the bathroom and I leaned up on my elbows and tried to look into the bathroom, but I could only see his shadow.

I sighed and just stared down at the the sheets.

"What's on your mind?" I looked up to see Zenith hovering over me.

"Can I really run a pack beside you?" I asked,

He stared at me for a moment and sighed. His hair was wet and was dripping down onto my chest and he only had on black tight boxers.

"Without a doubt. You're my mate and I know that you'll be an amazing Luna for this pack. Besides you have me here if you need help." He said,

I smiled and ran my hand over his chest. I looked up at him and bit my lip.

He smiled down at me and kissed me softly. He got on top of me and ran his hand over my belly.

"Where's Mia?" I asked when we pulled away.

"Ellie is with her." He said,

"Oh, ok." I said,

"Ok, get off of me. I want to take a shower." I groaned and pushed him off.

He fell onto the bed next to me and I got up and walked into the bathroom.

I closed the door and took off my underwear. I got into the shower and took a cold shower.

Afterwards, I dried myself with a towel and walked into the room to find Zenith sprawled out on the bed sleeping.

I shook my head and walked into the closet and got dressed. I walked up to the bed and tried to shake him awake.

"Zenith." I whined and shook his leg hard, but he didn't wake up.

Next I tried to push his heavy body over, but that sure as hell didn't work. My next choice was slapping him on the butt, but sadly that didn't work.

I groaned and fell back onto the bed in between his legs.

He turned onto his back and began snored loudly making matters worse.

I sat up and glared at him even though he was asleep.

'How do you wake up a sleeping man?' I thought,

I smiled wickedly as an idea popped into my head.

I got on to my knees and slowly pulled down his boxers. His little friend sprung out and stood up straight.

I kneeled closer to it and grasped it in my hand. I slowly moved my hand up and down and looked at Zenith for some type of reaction.

After moving my hand up and down slowly I finally got a reaction.