Chapter 6

HARPER'S POV

The next morning I woke up with Mia sitting beside me.

It spooked me and jumped up confused.

"Mia, how in the hell did you get into my bed?" I muttered completely confused,

"I put her there, figuring she'd stay still next to you." I snapped my head to the sound of the voice.

Zenith walked out of my closest as I gaped at him. I got up to find a large suitcase at the foot of my bed with my clothes in it. Zenith dropped more of my things into it and I glared at him.

"What the hell are you doing?" I asked,

"Well, last night after I dropped you off I got to thinking. You are my mate and Luna and it's only fitting that you and Mia live with me. I'm packing your things and move in with me today." Zenith explained as he threw the last of my clothes and zipped the suitcase up.

"Just stop right there. You have no right to make such decisions on your own without consulting me first!" I snapped angrily and grabbed his elbow.

He grabbed me in turn and pressed me against the door. I groaned at the impact and he pressed his body to mine, trapping me. Mia giggled and clapped from behind us obviously finding it humorous how her mother was being handled.

"I know what I decided is wrong without talking to you first, but honestly I want- no need you both by my side at all times. You and Mia are the most important things in my life from now on and I want to protect you both. So, I'm sorry but you'll be living with me from on." Zenith stated with a serious tone and expression.

I sighed and looked away. There wasn't much I could say to fight against that. I nodded my head in defeat and he pulled me into a hug.

"I also have to make up for how I treated you at the start. I can't forgive myself for that." He whispered,

We pulled away and I went to take a quick shower and got dressed while the both of them went into Mia's room.

I got dress in some jeans, blue t-shirt, and sandals and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

When I stepped out of my room, the suitcases were already by the front door and they were waiting for me.

"You have everything? I ordered some pack members to come over and finish packing everything." Zenith said and I checked to have my things.

Once I was sure, Zenith grabbed the suitcases and we walked out. He placed them in the trunk of the car and I got in.

The drive was long more than an hour long as we drove through the woods.

Finally I woke up from a short nap to find us approaching a large black gate in the middle of the woods.

Zenith placed in a special code and we drove through.

"The gate surrounds more than 100 acres of land which is my pack. It separates the wolves from the humans. In here there is a town itself so the wolves don't worry about leaving too often." Zenith explained,

"This most be huge. Are we still in Birmingham?" I asked,

Zenith nodded his head and drove further up until the peak of the woods.

The town came into view with shops and stores here and there with a fountain in the middle of it all. Zenith drove around the fountain and went the straight road ahead.

Houses lined up on the side, but as we drove further up, the space and sizes grew between the houses until we reached the end of the street where a large white mansion sat overlooking the entire place.