Chapter 14

HARPER'S POV

We all sat in the kitchen silently. Dylan was holding an ice pack to his swollen eye and Cassie was beside him.

Zenith was behind of me holding Mia and I was trying to calm him down.

Everyone was also in here waiting for someone to start explaining.

"Ok, this is crazy. Can someone please explain to me what the hell is going on!" Mom cried out,

Dylan sighed and placed the ice pack down on the counter.

"Cassie and I are mates." He said,

I felt Zenith stiffened behind me and I grabbed his hand to calm him down. Thankfully he did, I'm sure Dylan didn't need another black eye.

"What and you kept this from us. I don't blame Zenith for punching you!" Mom screeched and smacked Dylan on the shoulder.

"How could you keep something like that from us. The only reason you're not Alpha is because you don't have a mate! Great, now you have one. Is there anything else you're hiding from us!" Mom yelled angrily and glared at Dylan.

Dylan remained quiet and bowed his head.

"Ok, can everyone just please stop blaming Dylan. It's not his fault. He wanted to tell you guys, but I made him promise not to." Cassie said,

"Oooooh, this just got serious." Gerard mumbled,

"Cassie, why would you want to keep something like that from me?" Zenith growled,

"Because I wanted to find a way to properly tell you and everyone. I knew you would freak out and I just wanted it all come nice and easy." Cassie explained,

"Well, that's sure as hell not happening now." Gerard put in,

We all turned to look at him and he raised his hands in surrender.

"Just pointing it all out." He said,

"Well, it's ok now. We now know you're mates. We'll work something out later, but we're all happy for the both of you." Dad said as he wrapped his arm around Mom.

She leaned into him and everyone agreed.

"Ok, what is it that you wanted to show us, honey?" Mom asked and turned to us.

I turned around and took Mia from Zenith.

"This is Mia. Our duaghter." I said,

I really don't want them to know I got raped so I'm just going to tell them she is Zenith's child too. I'll have to speak to him and Dylan later.

"Oh. My. Goddess! Adrien look it's a baby. Our grandchild!" Mom squealed and took her from my arms.

She bounced her around and everyone gathered around to see Mia.

I laughed and noticed Jay on the side. He wasn't smiling along with everyone else. I walked over to him.

"Jay, what's wrong?" I asked,

"Nothing, go back over there to our beautiful, happy family and mate." He growled,

I frowned and laid my hand on his shoulder.

"Talk to me, twin." I said,

I saw a faint smile play on his lips, but he tried to hide it.

"Please?" I begged,

He looked down to the floor and I heard him sniff.

"My boyfriend broke up with me." He mumbled,

"Oh... I'm so sorry." I said and pulled him into a hug.

He immediately wrapped his arms tightly around me and hugged me hard.

Wow, all he needed was a hug and for someone to care.

"Don't they know?" I aksed, stroking his hair.

"Yeah, but I don't like to talk much about it with them." He mumbled,

"Oh, well now you have me." I ressaured him,

He laughed lightly and we pulled away. He dried his eyes and smiled at me.

"Just be happy now. Whoever he was is clearly blind because you are awesome and he's totally missing out. Don't worry Jay, you're going to find your mate and he's going to love you and show you that you're special." I said,

He smiled and nodded his head. He walked over to Mia and tried to get her attention.

I smiled and sighed happily, but before I could relax, Zenith grabbed me and pulled me out the house.

We were outside and Zenith pulled me into the garden. I looked around admiring the garden.

We sat down on a bench and Zenith pulled me onto his lap.

"So, why did you pull me out here?" I finally asked,

"Well, for two reasons." Zenith said,

I nodded my head and leaned back on his lap.

"I just wanted you to take a breather because I know all of this can be very overwhelming." He stated,

I smiled and snuggled into him. He had obviously felt the way I was feeling in there. I could barely breathe with everything that was happening and I appreciated the fact that he was concerned for me.

"What's the second reason?" I asked,

Zenith smirked up at me and held my hips.

"I want to ravish and fuck you so hard that you'll be sore for days and your little kitten won't be able to forget the feel of my cock in you." Zenith said in a husky voice as his hands slowly began to wonder about.

I blushed harder and smacked him.

I roll my eyes, but smiled and leaned down. We kissed and it wasn't long before we were making out. Zenith groaned against my lips and grinded his happiness into my crotch.

I helplessly moaned and tugged on his hair.

"You're such a tease." I giggled,

Zenith laughed and trailed hot, wet kisses down my neck. My eyes were shut and my lips were red from Zenith biting them.

His hands found their way into my shirt and he rubbed my breast.

"W-We need to stop." I whimpered,

Zenith agreed, but neither of us stopped.

"Harper, Zenith. Mom sent me out here to lo-" Before we could pull away, Jay came running over.

He froze and stared at us. We quickly pulled away and I tried to fix myself.

"Mom sent me out here to look for you guys. She said to call you both in, but I'll just tell her you're busy." He mumbled,

"No, it's ok. We're umm... done talking now." I mumbled embarrassed,

Jay walked away leaving us alone and I groaned hiding in my face in Zenith's chest.

Zenith laughed and wrapped his arms around me and pulled to the house.