chapter 1 - "connected"

C'mon just one more minute and class is finally over! I watched the clock not caring what the teacher was saying. The bell finally rang, I instantly got out my seat and ran out the door.

"(Y/N)! Wait!"

I stopped and turned to see who it was. It was Marco giving back my sketchbook. "Oh shoot! Thanks!" I took the sketchbook with me, "So how is my favorite horsey?"

"G-good!" He blushed. "Anyways, I'm just gonna go! See you (Y/N)!" I giggled, oh Marco, when will you realize you belong to Jean. Soon, you guys will realize you're eachother's "half." (I'm sorry I couldn't help it, also if you don't ship them than... Oh well)

I took my phone out, "You have 1 new message from Levi Ackerman." A notification popped up.

I felt my cheeks burning up, I could feel my heart beating rapidly. I instantly went to see the message, "Look at all these big ass trees." A picture of trees sent from the one and only Levi.

• • •

(Y/N): "Darn, I wish I was there to see those trees! :("

Levi: "You should've seen it when Petra smacked her head against one of the trees. Fucking hilarious."

• • •

Just hearing her name certainly ruined my mood. But yet again when Levi told me she got smacked against a tree, it made me feel a bit better. (Those of you who actually like Petra, I'm sorry but in some Fanfics she's the one to hate lol).

Petra was lucky, she actually knows Levi and not through the Internet. I feel as though he likes her more than a friend.

Petra on the other hand surely did have a crush on Levi. Honestly, it won't surprise me if they were in a relationship. She's actually an attractive girl.

And me, well let's just say I look like a burnt potato.

I honestly regret falling in love. Especially on an Internet friend you've been friends with for 2 years now.

[Phone buzzes]

I felt my phone buzz, I checked to see who it was hoping it was another message from Levi.

"1 new message from Petra."

Oh god...

• • •
Petra: I hope you know that Levi won't fall for you, just in case you were catching feelings for him. :)"

(Y/N): "I never did catch feelings for him anyways..." I lied.

(Y/N): "Although, I hope you know you won't fall for a tree, just in case you want to get a hard smack from it. :)"

Petra: ">:( This conversation is over. And good, glad you understand he's mine."

(Y/N): "He'd probably be petrified to even date you." I just had to add a pun.

Petra: "Like I said, conversation over!"

• • •

I honestly could not believe what I've done, but I don't regret a word I said! I got in my home and went up to my bedroom. I took out my laptop and went online.

I logged into my account, getting anxious over the loading sign trying to find an internet connection.

"Welcome back, [Account username]!"

I finally got into my account and instantly saw Levi still online.

                           • • •

Levi: "Oi, video chat me."

(Y/N): Okay... Hold on.

• • •

Darn, I look like shit. I can't let Levi see me like this! I mean we did video chat before, well many times.

It's always with me trying to fix how I look so I wouldn't look so bad on camera.

Once I felt that I looked pretty okay, I clicked on Levi's request and accept his video chat.

You're now video chatting with Levi Ackerman...

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
holy damn i know i haven't updated. i'm so sorry about that! i work at a slow pace and try to get it done quickly as possible. not only that I have to gather all my ideas, and they just scatter everywhere and i have no idea how to start! i also got a shit ton of work i have to do from school. anyways, i've been working on this and i hoped you guys liked it! oh! and none of you guys look like shit or a burnt potato by the way, y'all are beautiful! until then see you in the next chapter, neko-cadets!
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───