chapter 2 - "video chat"

I would always get nervous when the loading sign was showing up on my screen.

"Successfully connected! You're now video chatting with Levi Ackerman."

There's no turning back now. Oh fuck, do I look okay?!

Oh god...

I saw Levi's face on the screen, "Oi, are you going to speak or be a fucking mute?"

Well that's a good start. Way to go,
(Y/N)... "Oh! Mr. Clean! Hellooooo." I giggled at seeing his face after saying that.

"Tch, I'm not that much of a clean freak." Did he just say that..?

"Anyways, I had something I was going to tell you."

"Okay, what is it?" I was curious to know what he had to say.

"Over the past 2 years talking to you, I think..."

"You think what?" What in the world is he trying to say?

"I think I lo-"

"Leviiii! Open the door pleaassee." A voice I was familiar with interrupted what Levi was going to say.

I can tell Levi was not in the mood for whoever the person was behind the door.

"Fuck off, Petra." Ah, that answers my question.

"Don't be that way! Who are you talking to anyways?"

"None of your business, leave me alone."

I wonder what Petra was doing in Levi's house in the first place?

"I just wanted to know what you're doing." Petra kept turning the door knob, no matter how many attempts the door just wouldn't open.

"For fuck sakes..." Levi muttered and got up to open the door. "I'm talking to (Y/N) alright? Now can you leave me alone and go back home?"

Petra looked at his laptop revealing a girl she wasn't fond of.

"Can't you talk to her later? I just wanted to hang out with you."

She does realize that I'm right here? Darn her.

Levi looked back at his laptop screen then back to Petra. "I'd rather talk to you later, I can always talk to you face-to-face while I can't with (Y/N)."

Petra feeling jealous, "What makes her better than me?!"

"What are you going on about?" Levi not noticing her true feelings for him.

She wanted to tell him how she felt but instead she stormed off and left.

I kept my mouth shut for a while not knowing what to say after that.

"Tch, I guess you're going to be a mute." Levi went back to his laptop and broke the silence.

"W-well, how else was I suppose to talk after that situation? I didn't know what to say..." I felt a bit awkward.

"Sorry about that..." He muttered.

I acted to be shocked, "Whoa! You apologized!"

"Shut up." He glared at me. Thank god, we're behind a screen.

"Anyways, don't you think that was kinda messed up?" I asked, feeling kinda bad for  Petra.

I mean don't get me wrong, she can be bitch sometimes but the girl has feelings too.

"Why do you ask?" He grabbed his earphones and plugged it in his laptop.

"She is your friend and I thought it was messed up, considering how she feels about you."

"What do you mean?" How the hell does he not know that Petra liked him?

"Never mind, you should probably apologize..." I didn't want to give out Petra's feelings.

"Do I really?"

"It would make her feel better... So yes?"

"Alright fine I'll do it." He was getting his phone to text her.

"Really? You'd rather not say it to her face-to-face?"

"At least I'm apologizing." He sent the text.

Knowing Levi, at least he tried.

I checked the time and it was late at night. Ugh, I have school tomorrow. "Levi, let's talk tomorrow?"

"Yeah.. Alright, goodnight brat." We both then stopped the video chat.

•《 Levi's POV 》•

I saw (Y/N) was no longer online, I went offline and went on my phone. I got a reply from Petra.

• • •

Petra: "It's fine... Can we hang out again tomorrow?"

Levi: "Yeah." I replied back.

• • •

I put my phone back down and just went to bed, I kept thinking about that brat as always.

I needed to tell her how I felt, but at the same time I couldn't. What if (Y/N) didn't feel the same way?

I forced myself to get some sleep so I wouldn't think too much about it. Hopefully, I'd get a chance to tell her.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
well shit i need to update, and hah my writing is shit too. anyways hoped y'all liked this chapter.
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───