chapter 6 - "truth"

•《 Levi's POV 》•

My phone's screen lit up, and I saw a notification.

•  •  •

(Y/N): "Levi, I'm so sorry I couldn't reply sooner! Sorry sorry sorry! But was that text sent accidentally to me???"

•  •  •

Does she really think this was some sort of joke?

I took a deep breath and decided to tell her whether it was the truth or not.

I hesitantly started to type on my phone :

•  •  •

Levi : "No it's not a joke, like it or not, I'm in love with you."

•  •  •

I read my text, I couldn't press send. Just one single touch and who knows what will happen between us.

"What ya' doing?" I felt Petra looking over my shoulder. I instantly turned off my phone and put it in my pocket.

"Nothing, I'm busy right now."

"Busy talking to (Y/N)?" Her eyes narrowing.

I ignored her question and began heading to class.

I sat on my seat, I couldn't concentrate (Y/N) has been on my mind. Specifically the text...

Should I send...?

I debated with myself and finally pressed send, after all I did send her a confession already.
I should probably prepare for rejection...

I'm starting to feel that she may be interested in that Eren kid she told me about. If that were the case, I fucked up big time.

How great.

I put my phone away quickly and paid attention to class. Maybe this would put these feelings and thoughts aside for a moment as I listened to my teacher's lecture.

•《 (Y/N)'s POV 》•

I felt a buzz from my phone.

This will have to wait... it'll be rude to do that with Marco and Jean here.

I looked up at the two only to see Jean with a mouthful of Pringles. "I'm not paying attention for one second and I see this?"

Marco laughed at the silliness of the horse, I couldn't help but laugh along. Jean was struggling to laugh as he still needed to munch them down.

We then heard the bell ring and we could hear Jean trying to eat the Pringles as fast as he can, "Ah! We should head to class, would you want to see us after school?"

"Sure." I smiled at the freckled boy. Although I was still a bit bummed out that I couldn't be with Eren, Armin, and Mikasa. Truthfully it hurts that we drifted away so quickly, I feel guilty for rejecting him.

But I do know if I lied then the both of us wouldn't be happy, and that wouldn't be fair to him. I may not get that bond again with them but being true to myself is all that matters.

"What class are you heading to?" Jean spoke up after finishing eating.

"Math."

"With Ms. Nanaba?" He asked.

"Yep! Why?"

"Marco and I can take you to your class, ours is two doors from yours!" A tone of excitement could be heard.

I smiled as I truly felt happy that I was beginning to be close to the two. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's get to class you guys!"

We all started to walk to class together, along the way Jean was bragging about how he was excellent in all his classes.

Marco playfully rolled his eyes as he kept bringing up his achievements and I just pretended I was impressed.

Once we reached my class both of them said their byes although Marco whispered to me that Jean was failing two of his classes before he headed to his class.

He's truly an excellent student. I laughed to myself. I opened the door and saw Mikasa right away. She gave a quick glare then looked away, I kept on walking then sat in my seat.

I decided to ignore her during class, and took out my pencil case. Being ready to learn.

I just can't wait for school to be over with really, and oh! Before I forget I need to see that notification from my phone...

After school I'll definitely check it out.

─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───
author's note :
about time i updated, sorry sorry :'(
~нeιcнoυ✨
─── 。゚☆: *. .* :☆゚. ───